cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to characterize the machines that are currently attaching to AnyConnect. Is there any way on the ASA that I can see what OS a user is using? Or if they have AV or Malware protection? Or what model of hardware?

I need some assistance in understanding how clientless SSL VPN bookmarks work. My understanding is in order to add an https link it has to reside on an internal web server.  My scenario is a https bookmark has been created on the Clientless SSL VPN a...

I have a Cisco ASA running 7.14. I have 2 WAN interfaces and a separate SSL vpn pointed to each WAN address. I have purchased 2 trusted certs and installed them. Is there a way to assign the correct cert to each AnyConnect profile? vpn.<company.com>v...

Hello Guys seeking for your help and inputs. We have an issue with anyconnect failing to connect when using yubico token as second factor and we are getting error "The client agent has encountered an error.". We found a solution on below forum which ...

kmblanco8 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I tried to migrate a VPN we have that originally went from a remote site (not managed by us) to our WAN provider (not managed by us) and instead from this remote site to us direct as we are removing our WAN provider. So I built the VPN using a...

I have a couple of 5545x's running in a HA pair, were running on 9.1.5.  The environment overview, we are running a bunch of point to point vpn's into the firewalls.  The routes come into the routing table as a static with an AD of 1.  As most people...

tellis002 by Spotlight
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

都是Firepower 1010,因為沒有公網ip,直接用VG模擬環境,只在VG上設置IP。Lab1_FW 中的當前設置(Lab2 設置也一樣,但順序相反)IKE策略由系統預設還有ACL部分沒有show ipsec sa...

Remibai_0-1632462705911.png Remibai_3-1632462764999.png Remibai_2-1632462759595.png Remibai_4-1632462795115.png
Remibai by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings! I´m trying to configure this lab and PC1 can ping Server, but for PC0 to ping server I had to configure a static route (ip route 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 192.168.0.5), but not on PC1  (All routers have EIGRP configured.)I can´t really understan...

Capturar.PNG