cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am doing a lab in dynamips trying to get an EasyVPN config working to a 3640. The lab requires me to use SDM to get everything setup. On my laptop I have Cisco VPN Client 5.0.05.0290 installed. I am able to connect to the EasyVPN server (HQ in the ...

unclerico by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ip phone on remote site can not register on CUCS. VPN is up, pings are ok, I can ping from remote voice subnet to the local CUCS subnet. However, when IP phone tries to register with CUCS, I get the following:%ASA-6-302015: Built outbound UDP connect...

I have a Cisco 877W (IOS version 12.4(15)T9) setup at an office which is used primarily for Internet access for the users.  They have a requirement for remote workers to connect to resources sitting on the local LAN.  I have configured the router so ...

I'm troubleshooting some issues with a typical L2L VPN using IKE Main Mode w/pre-shared key auth.  I'm using an ASA 5550 w 7.2(3) code.I'm trying to find a way to disable the phase 2 security association lifetime kilobytes (traffic volume) rekey valu...

Dear, I have the following problem:ClientVPN ASA --- ---- --- Internet --ASA--VLAN1(192.168.1.0/24)                                                                     | - VLAN2                                                                     | - ...

Custom with PIX515E, IOS 7.0.7I need to add a further site-to-site VPN.In this case, however, our partner asks not to present with the private IP of the inside net, but with a NATted one.From our part, it is all of our LAN that must participate in th...

battanc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,There is a requirement to configure 2 gateway peers for a single tunnel. I dont see any command after "set peer" that would actually allow us to create a second peer for the tunnel. Is there a way to do this. Or if I give the command "crypto-map o...

Hi all, I'm trying to replicate a site to site VPN before I go and install in but having a couple of issues, the tunnel is up but I’m having problems pinging laptops connected to each of them, the error is at the bottom of this thread.I'm using pix 5...

martynch1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX that suddenly does not want to send traffic to remote users anymore. VPN connection is established as it should, but no traffic gets out, and the only thing I can find in the logging is "IKE Initiator unable to find policy". I verified t...