cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Its mentioned on the Cisco Website that to configure Get VPN on Cisco 2811 either SEC, VSEC or HVSEC bundle or equvivalent is required. I couldnt understand what SEC, VSEC or HVSEC bundle is. Is is a license or an IOS version? You may see more...

I have licenced and enabled Advanced Endpoint Assessment, however it does not seem to be returning definition update status, nor is it enforcing updates on products that have a note stating it should be supported.Any tips for using this feature?

dbgreekas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are removing our legacy VPN concentrators and are using the ASA firewalls as the VPN enpoints for Remote/Eazy/L2L VPN access. Our policy is to allow full tunneling for the end users back to the corporate office, so they have Internet access ...

johng231 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is it possible to have two tier authentication for Remote VPN with CA and a Radius/IAS server? I got a PIX 501 with in which I have the remote VPN configured with pres-shared key. I have tried remote vpn with Certificate authentication alone some ...

To all,I am having an issue getting 1 client to connect via VPN client, all others work fine. It can connect but has no access to resources. Can't ping.Running virtually the exact hardware, DELL Optiplex 740, same version of client, ect.,.. I can con...

nelsonm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have scenario like this:one ASA, which is FW, si doing static NAT from public to private IP, and the private IP add is add of VPN conc (another ASA). I'm accessing those devices via VPN client and I get IP address from VPN pool defined on VPN conc....

Dear all,We are planning to implement Get VPN in our organization and are collecting and placing pieces required to carryout Get VPN implementation. And I have a question regarding this.Do we really need a dedicated Key Server? I mean I know that the...

Hello, im  setting up an ASA5540 as a VPN IPSec concentrator.I would like to know what is the difference between using the default certificate matching configuration, which is to keep rules disabled and Certificate Group Matching Policy that indicate...