cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Is it possible to have two tier authentication for Remote VPN with CA and a Radius/IAS server? I got a PIX 501 with in which I have the remote VPN configured with pres-shared key. I have tried remote vpn with Certificate authentication alone some ...

To all,I am having an issue getting 1 client to connect via VPN client, all others work fine. It can connect but has no access to resources. Can't ping.Running virtually the exact hardware, DELL Optiplex 740, same version of client, ect.,.. I can con...

nelsonm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have scenario like this:one ASA, which is FW, si doing static NAT from public to private IP, and the private IP add is add of VPN conc (another ASA). I'm accessing those devices via VPN client and I get IP address from VPN pool defined on VPN conc....

Dear all,We are planning to implement Get VPN in our organization and are collecting and placing pieces required to carryout Get VPN implementation. And I have a question regarding this.Do we really need a dedicated Key Server? I mean I know that the...

Hello, im  setting up an ASA5540 as a VPN IPSec concentrator.I would like to know what is the difference between using the default certificate matching configuration, which is to keep rules disabled and Certificate Group Matching Policy that indicate...

I have an IPSec tunnel to a customer location, very basic configuration on both ends. Tunnel is up, but for some reason I cannot ping the customer equipment unless he pings me first.  I can reach each ip address only after I have been pinged from t...

telsource by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone ever been able to configure the ASA to allow an internal Microsoft DHCP server to assign IP addresses from its existing pool to Cisco vpn clients connecting to the ASA 5510? Is this doable?

DJames by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I need to connect two offices ( two different LAN's) together using cisco 1841 routers at both end.Currently both cisco router are in working order and  acting as a internet gateway to the LAN clients. ( doing NAT).Can anybody please advise what ...

s.nasheet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello friends,I work for a small startup company as a network administrator. I have a a question regarding NAT, VPN.Currently we have three clients pointing 3 of our VPN boxes. We want to move everything to one box and hence i have been given the tas...

arunganti by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know you can assign mulptile VPN peer address for a site-to-site VPN.Question:Say you have a site-to-site VPN with a company and they will be changing their peer address (changing to a new ISP), but you will not be available to change the address. ...

Hello,I've been trying for some time now to make a tunnel between a cisco VPN 3005 concentrator and a SR520.The tunnel is up when initiated by the 3005 but no data are transmitted by the SR520...I have tried a lot of different configuration but now I...