cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all,I have following devices for my communication rack,- one Cisco ASA 5510 security plus- one Cisco 2811 router- one Cisco 3560G (layer 3) switch- 1 linksys 24 port switchmy scenarioInternet connection (1) is connected with Cisco Router port fa...

junshah22 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OK, this one has me puzzled. It has been a while since I configured a PIX for Client VPN access, so I dont know what I am missing. I have done quite a few ASA setups, no problem, but this PIX one has me stumped.Internal network 192.168.1.0/24, VPN po...

Hi,I'm trying to setup a VPN tunnel between two sites using an ASA5510 and a ASA5520.I have successfull VPN establishment but i am unable to transfer packets accross. i want to be able to see the networks sitting behind the f/w LAN's but even the f/w...

Arif . by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Anyconnect configured and working on an ASA that also houses the DMZ. I can reach the entire network from behind the Anyconnect except for the DMZ. Is there something additional that needs to be configured?I checked to make sure I wasn't NATin...

Brian M by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Since a couple of weeks we have an issue we did not have before. When an IPSEC VPN client is connect to an ASA 5520 after a certain amount of time the user is asked to re-authenticate with the radius server.I have checked the policies etc and c...

Hi!We have one ASA5510. I set two group for remote vpns, and both uses NT-domain authentication. How can I set tunnel-group lock for the users in both group.How can I lock the user to the group. Is there any configuration in Active Directory to set g...

hegegabor by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wanted to know is there some where on Cisco's website that i can go to get step by step configuration information on how to setup a VPN 3002 right out the box.

One of my computer behind the ASA 5505 isreceiving lots of UDP traffice for Port# 32642 from the Internet. I think the pc is under some kind of attacks. How do I block it through the ASA 5505 ACL. Here is part of the log. Thanks for your advice. ...

Hi, all,We have C851W configured as ezvpn client and ezvpn server is ASA in headquarter, the problem is that if oversea employees want to access resources in branch office, traffic will still need to go to headquarter first, this leads to un-necess...

Dear allI have a problem with a customer who is not able to send traffic through his VPN tunnels when a link with reduced MTU is involved.Normally Everything works fine when the connectionLAN<--->PIX<--->R1<--->Internetwith MTU 1500 on all links is u...

grischast by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using the Cisco VPN Client version 5.0.03.0530. Frequently after openning the VPN, the pc will crash and we get a Blue Screen with some error messages. What can be done to troubleshoot this?