cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

In my case, I have two Cisco ASA5505 firewall vpn. They create a ipsec site to site tunnel. I want to use this tunnel to transfer data. When I try to make a ping testing. The reply is timeout. For example: I use ping -l 65500 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx byt...

Hello,I have set up the ipsec between two servers to pass through firewall.I had to allow both directions from host to host on tcp/udp 500,88 and had to put ip any access-list entry as well to make it work. the question is: we are using PIX 6.4 and i...

I have a conflicting network (192.168.20.x/24) that I need to connect to a peer with the same network on their end.Our inside IP addresses are in the 10.x.x.x range, as well as some 192.168.x.x addresses. Now here is what I am trying to accomplish -...

Hi Everyone, I upgraded the firmware on one of our firewalls to 8.2 today and since the upgrade no tunnels are forming I just get queing key aquire messages repeatedly.I have confirmed the config is the same as it was and everything else is working...

Hi Guys,Is it possible to connect an ADSL connection to a Cisco 5505 ASA using PPPOE? I want to replace my dsl modem with the asa but need to know if it would accept and RJ11 connection for the adsl?Cheers,Ross.

ross_rulz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI cannot ping from one internal network (10.1.1.0/24) to another internal network (10.1.2.0/24 or 10.1.3.0/24 and so on).The static route is in place and its working fine. I can ping these network from ASA but not from any workstations.The error I ...

raj.mathur by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I am very new to the LAN to LAN implementations and I need to implement one so my question is Do I need a Certificate Server? or is this over engineering? What do you guys think? Thank you very much for your help...

Hi everyoneI am having the challenge of installing EasyVPN based on ASA 5520 and ASA 5505 (with the ASA5505 as the vpnclient) with multiple networks behind the ASA 5505.Access from the network attached directly on the 5505 to the central site works j...

Hi.I need to configure a VPN L2L in a PIX firewall version 6.3, my problem is that the remote point must be to a domain name rather than an IP address, I need help with a example configuration file, steps and requirements.Thanks.

orangel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,Does anyone know when the usb ports on the ASA devices will be supported in the IOSThanks,Marc

mdowrich by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: