cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Trying to establish VPN between two ASA5520Got stuck at ciscoasa# sh crypto isa sa Active SA: 1 Rekey SA: 0 (A tunnel will report 1 Active and 1 Rekey SA during rekey)Total IKE SA: 11 IKE Peer: 10.254.17.9 Type : user Role ...

fgasimzade by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,This question looks silly but it is important for me.I am using Cisco Any connect 2.3 to connect to my ASA.Kindly look at the screenshots.When the first system gets connected, the IP information isIP: 192.168.200.1SM: 255.255.255.0GW: 192.168....

We have been using the management0/0 interface for the failover process with success. I have a co-worker who claims this is not recommended. Has anyone got decisive information either for or against this practice?

i have pix 515e configured with remote access connection,it is working fine.,now there is requirement to configure site to site connection also, but once i configure crypto map for the site to site ,and try to connect using remote access ,am able to ...

shajil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! GRE Tunnels

I have a Cisco 2811 Router configurated with a GRE tunnel, and I want to add another tunnel to other remote site. This is the configuration of the first tunnel: interface Tunnel1 ip address 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.252 ip access-group 10 out ip nat insid...

I already have anyconnect running in my network, planning to use Webvpn also to let specific users access the web based applications via webvpn( i believe for this they just have to put in the url and they would be prompted by SSL VPN's login page).I...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco VPN 3000 concentrator and using Avaya IP agent on a home PC . Home PC can log on to concentrator and all data works fine. However when using an Avaya iP agent the home agent cannot register to the clan board . Obviously there is some p...

configured site to site between two offices,one is 192.168.32.x and other lan subnet is 192.168.40.x ,am not able to ping from one lan to other,even though the tunnel is established,even while running the show ipsec sa,i see packets encrypted and dec...

shajil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5510 security + can be helpful for blocking spam with emails,,I am facing a problem, i.e, my live IP blocks on PBL and CBL websites because of transferring spam with my emails,,I have Cisco ASA 5510 security + and it is installed with No-nat enab...

junshah22 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi My scenario on CISCO 2821 with 1) NM-HDV2 WITH E1 PRI CARD CONNECTED TO TELCO2) VWIC-BRI-NT/TE CONNECTED TO SONY VIDEO CONFERENCING EQUIPMENTINCOMING CALL WORKS FINE , OUTGOING CALLS GETS COMPLETED WITH IN BRI INTERFACE ITSELF, DOESNT GO VIA PRI I...

I've installed the latest client on a Vista Business Edition computer. The install and connection work fine. I am able to make a connection from the computer to the network behind the VPN but not the other way around. I confirmed this with a ping tes...

vpoon87 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I must configure a 2821 with one dynamic ipsec peer, one static ipsec peer and vpn clients but I guess I am missing something, I wonder if someone can help me.I have figured how to configure the devices by following some Cisco VPN documentations b...

guilherme by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes