cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, I set up a site to site vpn between a cisco asa and a cisco router. the vpn is up but I have no Traffic I have this result. thank you in advance for your help     #pkts encaps: 382, #pkts encrypt: 382, #pkts digest: 382#pkts decaps: 0...

patoutiam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

trying to install anyconnect version 4.10.01075 the installer fails"The Installer fails. The installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail ...."The log file starts like this:2021-10-11 20:07:51+02 Tilmans-MBP Installer[5574]: @(...

Hi,I want to harden anyconnect vpn connection authentication.At the moment I have configured the asa so that authentication works via certificate and login with active directory.I was looking for the best way to integrate MFA.I saw that it is also po...

Hi,I am getting the following error when trying to install Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client on Windows XP machine."The VPN client agent was unable to create the client DNS plugin manager"Any suggestions please to fix this errorThanksbanums

banums by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a customer who is using an IR1101 router ( remote office ), running a 4G sim card to initial IPSec VPN to HQ. Over time, the VPN will get disconnected. staff in the remote offices have to manually restart the router to bring up the tunnel.Is t...

owen2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi My requirement is to implement two VPNs from the same source ISR to the same destination ASA. Each VPN will use a cellular module. The ISR is fitted with two cellular modules. I have a problem where I can’t route IP traffic arriving on an Ethernet...

network.png
Andy14 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I understand this might not be directly related to Cisco but I'm having a hard time finding info and trying to get it work.Pretty much I'm trying to move away from using the inbuilt CA on the ASA for authenticating users with certs. I've managed to g...

BVC by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have a client with a Cisco ASA 5525. Is it possible to connect to it from an Ubuntu 20.04 GNU/Linux machine on an Amazon EC2 instance and establish a VPN tunnel? If yes, would the Cisco Anyconnect VPN client for Linux work for doing that? M...

vpandey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I´m trying to do SBL over the coporate SSID (wifi under WLC), but it doesn`t appear the corporate SSID with the anyconnect supplicant. If i share my mobile conection i don`t have any problem. Do you know what could be the problem? Any configurati...

I have created Vpn profile on Asdm . There are already certificates available and installed .. Identity certificate and CA certificate,,How I can use the existing certificate for authentication for my VPN profile . When you run VPN wizard , I named n...

ishh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, appreciate if you  can assist or clarify how to assign 2 different ip subnets ( or 2 different ip pool) on dhcp server to anyconnect client? I prefer to select a ip from first subnet and when the pool run out, client will try to reach second ...

zhulin211 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes