cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllJust a quick question I have 12 remote sites that connect to the head site to access core servers etc. each remote site has a ADSL link to access alternative services but the ADSL link is also used to connect to the main link via VPN in the eve...

Hi,I have Cisco PIX 515E(8.0.3) and Cisco 5520(8.0.4). Between these devices I made L2L VPN.Behind Pix1 is LAN 192.168.10.0/24Behind Pix2 is LAN 10.11.13.0/24Do I need outside interface ACL's to communicate these LAN's?Or it's enough to configure cry...

valsidalv by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We are running cisco 515 version 6.3 & I believe on the other end they are running an ASA. We would like to change out DES Cipher to 3DES. Now we have multiple tunnels terminating at our Pix 515, but we will only be changing the Cipher for one...

I am trying to establish a vpn tunnel to a remote site from behind a checkpoint firewall. The firewall uses a hide nat for all computers on the network. The tunnel is initially connected but then is timed out when the client doesnt receive the keepal...

382pch101 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are facing one issue for connecting to remote end Cisco VPN concentrator using VPN client. Remote end is VPN concentrator is not managed by us.User is using iPass 3.51 and Cisco VPN Client 4.8.02.Users are using our internet connection for ...

dataline by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use static NET to expose some servers to the internet. I created an IPSec tunnel from a remote office to the central office which worked but, the remote office could not connect to the servers that have static NAT mappings. I added a route-map to...

<p>Hi Guys,</p><p>I'm trying to setup an 1841 as a VPN server for dynamic clients using the Cisco VPN Client (v5)</p><p>I'm hitting a snag pretty much straight up. IKE P1, I get a policy mismatch yet looking at the offer versus the policy they match....

Need advice from VPN experts in this forum who actually have donesomething similar to this:Current Configuration:a Single VXR7206 with VAM+2 card for site-2-site VPN. There areabout 10 VPN tunnels on this device. Remote VPN peers range fromCheckpoi...

cisco24x7 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good evening,I should make a question about using crypto map.Can I use a different crypto map for every lan-to-lan IpSec tunnel?I ask this question because from my test my result was that I can use only a cypto map that will used by every tunnel.Who ...

sercopi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,WE had implemented Web VPN with secure desktop in ASA 5520 with 8.0(4), when we open the web vpn URL in IE-6 browser it redirects to http to https after importing the Certificate first time. But when we use IE-7 it always gives certificate error a...