cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

we have a two ISP solution, using cisco 5505 and work fine with tracking.(route outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 a.b.c.d 1 track 1)We have site to site VPN and this use Primary ISP's IP.Now we need to configure the same with ISP2 IP , incase ISP1 is done, we ...

Hi guys,Please help, I am having hard time to set PAT-ing properly on my IPSec VPN setup. I am having 2611XM on one side and 831 on another in L2L configuration. Everything works fine ie. hosts on the private networks behind the VPN gateways are acce...

Good morning:I have some problems with my firewall, some times i lose connection between it and some servers.Adjunt the network diagramn.A partner work, tell me that this can be a routing problem.The servers have the Firewall how default gateway.Some...

colonha27 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have an asa cluster where L2L Tunnels are configured.Now i want to have an Backup ISP at the ASA side. What i have done is SLA Monitoring for the ISP backup if the primary ISP fails. But how can i cant the crypto map to the "backup interface" i t...

If an ASA learns the same network with the same metric via EIGRP on different interfaces will the ASA load balance the traffic like IOS does? If so, is it per-flow, per-packet, etc?

smiles by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI'm setting up GET VPN network and everything seems to be working well. The issue I'm having is with the rekeying. It either isn't doing the rekeying or it's not showing it or I'm not looking in the right place. See text. Anybody have any exper...

Good Morning:My asa dont show the top 10 services graphic in the asdm, and no show statistics in console with the "show threat-detection statistics port" comand.Adjunt image from the Top 10 services graphic.Can somebody help me?Thank's in advanced.

colonha27 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have been used to using a Cisco concentrator for our VPN's. Now we have a 5520 ASA.My helpdesk guys asked the simple question on how they can view the VPN sessions and debug failed logons?The concentrator made this easy, how can give them this...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any reason that the connection settings don't save in the anyconnect client? When the users first connect to the website to get the anyconnect client they are fine. Also if they reconnect by going to the website they are fine. But if they ju...

I have set up a site-to-site VPN from a PIX runing 7.2(1) to a 3rd Party.We wish to push traffic behind a PAT address, rather than a simple NAT.All external traffic hides behind a PAT address (but htis is not the address we want) unless it is statica...

Hi I want to setup VPN using RADIUS (WIndows). We have a 256Kbps dedicate internet link terminated on the serial connection of our 1841 router. I want to enable clients to VPN in our network and use the network resources.Need help in setting this up....

I am using the Cisco VPN Client to connect to PIX 515E, and need to SSH through the VPN client tunnel to a host behind the PIX. I can ping and browse directories on the host but SSH won't work. Please advise.

Hi,I have recently bought a 2811 complete with one HWIC1ADSL and 3 HWIC1ADSLI interfaces. I am not having any joy getting the interfaces connected to my ISP line.I have a Telekom analogue line fitted with a POTs splitter. I've tried connecting the Ci...

pbwild by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes