cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello-I have a LAN-to-LAN VPN in place. I have a Cisco 3030 on one side and a Cisco 3020 on the other side. If I try to copy file bigger then 10mb over this VPN tunnel from one Windows server to another Windows server it fails after a while and says ...

sethka by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm very new to SSL VPN, I've just enabled it and "assume" it's save. Anyway I've just added to bookmarks for 2 internal websites I need to give an external company access to. so:1.) Do I just create a local account for them to use? I just logge...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, I'm trying to build a VPN Tunnel using EZVPN on an 871 to my ASA5520. That's the easy part (relatively speaking).The problem is, I have an overlapping network already established on the ASA, so I need to NAT EZVPN traffic on the 871.Doing it on...

apaxson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - I have an ASA 5520 and I have been noticing that in my ASDM under Monitoring > VPN > VPN Statistics > Sessions, I have users listed multiple times. One user is in there 5 times. I have cleared them, restarted the ASA, etc, but to no avail. ...

I have ssl vpn with anyconnect working through an ASA. I need to change the default gateway that the client picks up after connecting, but can't find where to make the change. I can't even find where it is getting the current default gateway. Can ...

1snelson by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone tell me if an ASA will support EIGRP or any other routing protocols as a full router. Or is the ASA a stub router. Can you get me some documentation

Hi All!I hope you can help. We have establiseh a VPN connection with a 3rd party using the config below...version 12.4service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecservice password-encryption!hostname VPN-1!!crypto isakmp...

Hi.I have license FL-WEBVPN-25-K9, when i open Envelope with this license, i don't find PAK. Who i can registred my license? You can help me.

Hello,I have Pix 515E PIX Version 6.2(2).I am trying to setup easy VPN server on it. This pix did not recognised the following comand line.1.crypto dynamic-map outside_dyn_map 70 set reverse-route2.crypto isakmp nat-traversal 70or isakmp nat-traver...

Tarek by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes