Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! VPN question

Hello community,  I was wondering if it is possible to have the following scenario. Site2Site VPN. WebServer on Site B, but ACL for it and NAT on Site A for external access. Is this somehow possible? Reason is I have to migrate many VMs between Datac...

sahara101 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear ALL, I'm setup the Anyconnect VPN, Now the FMCv is in Cloud platform, so the FMCv is using the WAN IP to connect the FTD. I had completed the Realms integration(setup the NAT to the AD server, the AD server are behind of the FTD) and able to  do...

Hello, Please I have tried adding a dns server to CUCM 11.5 with the following commands: set network dns primary x.x.x.xset network dns secondary x.x.x.x This was successful but when I log on to the CUCM, it shows me DNS UNREACHABLE. I have checked e...

HiI have a customer who is using a 2FA Anyconenct VPN on FTD 6.6.1. How can I change the Anyconnect  '2nd password' field to  something more user friendly, such as 'pin' or 'token'? I have found how you do it on ASDM but not on FTD. Any help is appre...

Hello everyone,I want to increase number of user login to vpn-sessiondb anyconnect, but i dont know where i can do it.Currently, it only allows 2 session login in same time as below. Running configure as attached file.Please support. ciscoasa# vpn-se...

Nam Dao by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Has anybody experienced this we are running Win10  Anyconnect Always on – When the customer alters their VPN profile to include the ‘always on’ function, it seems to disable their TCP/IP stack and they lose all connectivity. The VPN operates c...

Hi, I am getting a pop up from 'Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client' on my Mac which says "The VPN client agent was unable to create the client DNS plugin manager.".  I have uninstalled Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client but I'm still gettin...

fkuhle by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would really appreciate some help here with a VPN hairpin issue that I've been encounter. I am helping a customer who wants to tunnel all traffic including Internet through their local firewall.To get this to work, I added the "same-security-...