cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a IPsec tunnel between Site A and Site B. I have applied policy based routing to send all traffic of  192.16.10.100 to site B.On site B, I want to use NAT to forward traffic of 192.168.10.100 received from tunnel to internet. Remaining all use...

I am trying to configure a Site-to-site VPN between our company and AWS. I entered the Firepower web interface and configured the Tunnel IP, encryption protocols and also the keys (IKEv1). I made sure to follow exactly the instructions from the AWS c...

ea_msk by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts we have an ISP asking us to enable public IP's in what appears to me in a weird and possible wrong way. At least from the devices we have available. we have a cisco 5506x asa that is using an ipsec tunnel to hub site. they are suggesting w...

I used the Cisco Wizard to create a site-to-site VPN  and having trouble with devices on either side communicating. The VPN is up and the ASA5505 at the remote site is able to ping the outside interface of my data center's ASA. The ASDM syslog messag...

kridge by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have been trying to create a VPN connection from a Cisco c111 to a remote Sonicwall. The Sonicwall belongs to another company so I'm not fully able to see their side. the VPN is coming from a VLAN with the network of 10.2.1.46/27 to 10.0.0.0/...

Hello I am new in a company and I was asked to configure a vpn. I configured as it was requested but I keep getting this error. My equipement is a cisco firepower. Message #493 : May 20 09:51:37 [IKEv1 DEBUG]Message #494 : Group = X.X.X.29, IP = X.X....

Can you use the same IKEv2 policy settings for multiple S2S VPN tunnels on Cisco ASA or does each S2S tunnel need it's own Policy number (even if the IKE settings are the same?)

JG1978 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have an ASA 5512 with 9.12(4)18 I want to establish S2S with AWS. I have two public for the tunnels and the traffic is the same. The requirement from AWS is that both tunnels are up. I have configured using virtual interfaces, but only one is...

Hi ,I would like to know it is possible or not ?I would like to run IPsec to Site one and Site two. I run bgp to carry route. Please see below diagram. i will apply ipsec profile on WAN interface. the ACL rule for IPsec source is also suing 10.1.2.1....

ans.png
MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i would like to do hub and spoke vpn setup.i already tested dynamic map with preshare key.let me know can we do dynamic map using certificate.let me know the sample config or reference link?do we have other way to create  multi ipsec tunnel on hub...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've successfully deployed AnyConnect VPN client by downloading latest MSI package and configuring that in Microsoft Intune. However, this does require that we periodically manually update Intune as newer versions are released.  I'm seeing that AnyCo...

Now I have a new issue... I have a configured Cisco Firepower 1010 with an S2S Tunnel to an ASA 5515x (IKEv2). Traffic is flowing fine to the ASA5515. However, we also have tunnels to the remote sites and they connect IKEv1 to the ASA5515. I have not...