cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Cisco 837 running a site to site VPN with a network translation to allow the incoming request for 172.20.14.X to be translated to 10.5.251.Y. Where the 10.5.251.Y computers are behind the 837. The commands we have that work on the 837 are as...

i have vpn concentrator to be use for VRRP and i have configure both devices as per mentioning in the below mention link http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/471/vrrp.htmlBut the problem is that after configuring this one concentrator stops responding, i...

Hello. I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this issue. Customer's network is addressed as 192.168.1.x /24. They're using an ASA to Cisco VPN clients for remote access. The issue is that the office from which I work is also addressed as 19...

wrkemmer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I do a show access-list XXXX debug, at the end of the return line it show the Hit count. Then you have several other replies. What do they mean and how could you use them to analyze a problem. (hitcnt=0) 0xa22d9772 (id=29496) (cntrIndex=0x18c3c...

isenzkx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI will hava a terminal server somewhere in the internet. Now thin clients should work on the terminal server. To have a secure connection I will user a VPN. There should be a site-to-site and also a remote access VPN.And I have more then 50 clie...

nathy1984 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I should migrate my remote client vpn from ISA server to the PIX. Can somebody help me?The environment should be migrated using same vpn type (i.e. protocol, clients certificates, etc)Actual environment:Ipsec over l2tp vpn;Clients validated by...

ebottani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have cisco 5520 in my office. Now due to one situation I want to use public ip directly in my inside network.I want to give one public ip address directly to my server.what configuration i need to do to get the server access from both inside and...

somnath21 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4506 doing my intervlan routing. I have several vlans. That 4506 is connected to a ASA5520. I have a vendor that is trying to VPN into the network. He can get connect via VPN, the ASA gives him an IP from the address pool. He just can't hit ...

I have a problem with easy vpn server vpn server doesn't sent routes i can;t see routes in the vpn clientvpn client connection okproblem is n the RRI can anybody hel meit is my server configcrypto isakmp client configuration group test key cisco123 p...

m.govorov by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have three standalone wireless desktop computers that connect to our VPN concentrator in order to use the internet. All three of these computers timeout after about 5 minutes. I go into the same room with a laptop (i've tried more than 1) and I g...

I have a handful of 871's for SOHO users which started out utilizing an EZVPN tunnel back to an ASA at our headquarters location. That was extremely unstable so it has now been flipped to a static to dynamic mapping in the default L2L tunnel group a...