cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I wondered if anyone could help me. I have basically a site to site VPN (between a ASA 5505 and a Pix 501).The tunnel is up and seems to be working but they can't access any resources on our side.I'm getting the following error:Syslog ID: 305005S...

Maccatron by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Community,at our company we've bought a Cisco 876 Router with the Enterprise Feature Set.Now I have to configure the System.I would like to do the following:Our Carrier has assignes us a transfer net for routing and a network for our router. In ...

Hi,I am searching for a platform that allows for concurrent 10'000 PPP connections to Virtual-Access interfaces. I have searched CCO quite some time but I have not found any document that helps me. I assume that the 2811 is limited to 1382 because th...

Hi there.I have a customer that runs two ASA devices (Version 7.2(2)) in failover scheme, and several users that connect to the network using VPN Clients with different versions. Actually, just a few users have been facing a weird problem, when they ...

I have a VPN tunnel set up at a remote satellite office which can reach systems in our HQ, however, we cannot talk to any systems at the remote office. The tunnel is configured using a dialer interface. i'm guessing the issue is that our inbound tr...

VPN

We need to change the IP address of our PIX firewall. We have almost 50 vpn tunnels (pre-dominantly PIX 501s) pointing towards our PIX515. Most tunnels are using crypto maps with access-lists and pre-shared keys . We need to set up the remote PIXes i...

noahsark by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I have configured L2L vpn between site A and B.In site A i have 3 subnets..10.138.78.0/24,10.138.79.0/24,10.138.80.0/24.In site B also i have 3 subnets 172.16.0.0/24,162.29.0.0/24,162.30.0.0/24Now the problem is from site A i am able to access 172...

somnath21 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to connect to a remote network over the internet but am having a rough time figuring out how to get the P2P VPN setup on my PIX because of my current configuration. In trying to find an alternative I have found articles about using IPSec on a...

qbakies11 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to find out how to send authentication traffic from a router to an ACS 4.1 server through a specified interface across a crypto tunnel.

Hello,I would like to download the software Anyconnect VPN client to be able to install on Windows Vista. When I go to the address http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/anyconnectI get a message that "There are currently no files for this type."...

I am connecting from an XP laptop with a wired connection to my VPN 3000 concentrator using the cisco vpn client 5.0.01.0600. The client connects fine but then drops connection in about 10 min. I have no timeout settings on the concentrator. The m...

I have 3 sites. On each site there is a ASA5505 resp. 5510.I have a working ipsec tunnel between site A and B, and between B and C. What I am looking for is a way to pass traffic between A and C without creating an own tunnel between A and C. So some...