cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have been able to 'brand' the VPN Client using a transform, OR automatically update the VPN Client software. I can't find away to automatically update the software AND keep the branding.During Autoupdate a directory called 'install' is created in \...

I am new to Cisco Security products. I have an ASA5505 ASA Version 7.2(2) ASDM Version 5.2(2). I have a basic configuration working so that I can connect through the ASA5505 to the Internet. I am now trying to set-up a Remote VPN connection using Ci...

Looking at the deployment guidelines for NAC integration with VPN Concentrators:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/nac/appliance/configuration_guide/412/cas/s_vpncon.htmlIs it possible to define traffic which is exempt from NAC enforcement, for...

Hello,I'm trying to setup a QoS policy on my ADSL connection. I have a separate dsl modem in bridging mode (no cisco) and a 2800 router. What I'm not sure about is if I should attach the service-policy to the Dialer interface of the actual physical G...

tomek0001 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have an 1812 with 4 interfaces. 1-Internet, 2-VPN (attached to 1, no NAT, no split), 3-PUBLIC(NAT to 1), 4-PRIVATE (no NAT). Each with its own IP addressing and all works great with one exception. What headaches will I if I set the VPN to use same ad...

solonohio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My VPN keeps timing out from my Windows and Mac machines. Windows OS is XP sp2 and Mac OS 10.4.From XP the version is 5.0.x of the Cisco VPN software. I do not know what version I'm using from the Mac, but I use VPN on that one very infrequently so ...

HMidkiff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I haven't see any description in the data sheets (plz. help me if its not so) of VWIC MFTs for terminating ISDN PRI.On the other hand I have seen the ISDN PRI Modules and HWIC CExs for ISDN PRIs.Can we use HWIC CExs in place for VWIC MFTs for Da...

When trying to establish a VPN connection through my home wireless router (Trendnet TEW-431BRP)after I enter my authentication information, the client stays on "Contacting Security Gateway". I'm not using a firewall on the router. Any other connecti...

dlitteer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an IPSec VPN tunnel between my office and headquarters.I am loosing the connection if the VPN is down. I want to establish redundant VPN tunnel to same location.I have ASA5520 and 2800 series router.VPN is configured in ASA.Please guide in ...

somnath21 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! radius vs. TACACS+

Greetings- I see implied comments regarding a difference in architecture between how radius views a NAS vs. how TACACS+ does. Is there anyone who is intimately familiar with call flow of each protocol who can comment on how this is different? I...

sansari by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I authenticate users establishing a ppp connection into a 12.4(17a) 2811 router. They have a password, however the router always sends "cisco" as password string to the freeradius server. Any ideas?