cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ACL which is working fine. permit ip any host 204.73.44.226 (32 matches) permit udp any any eq snmp (22 matches) permit tcp any any eq 2967 log (7173566 matches) deny ip any any (255731 matches)when i do show logging i can see the permit lo...

All, We have some static routes that we are changing the IP Addresses on. We do issue the NO static (inside,outside) command, but seems we have to reboot the pix after making the change so that it knows to use the new static IP route to the outside...

rwamstutz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an ASA5510 that I am trying to setup VPN on. I need to allow home users access inside our network. I have tried going thru the VPN wizard several times and just cannot seem to get it working. I am using the Cisco VPN client, latest ...

srosenthal by Level 4
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

R1--PIX1 -----Ineternet----PIX2-----R2Lo0R1-->1.1.1.1PIX1(inside) -->10.1.1.10PIX1(Outside) -->219.x.x.55Lo0R2 -->2.2.2.2PIX2(inside) -->20.1.1.10PIX2(Outside) -->139.x.x.65I need to configure IPSEC VPN between PIX1 ,PIX2 and the interesting tr...

We are adding a new tunnel to an existing PIX (B) that already has other connections up and running. Interesting traffic being sent from inside "B" to "A" does not initiate conenction. Tunnel config's attached... Any suggestions will be warmly rega...

We have dual 3030 4.7.2L in loadbalance and each is directly connected to redundant 6500 cores. Clients are authenticated sucessfully and get an IP from either concentrator but only the primary clients are able to access everything while the other us...

jcmattos1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI want to set up a VPN from a head office site to a remote sites ('connected' by ADSL). Its intended to set up an inbound access-list on the remote site on the same interface as is used as the end point of the VPN tunnel. What's puzzling us is ...

I have had a problem recently with an 878 using SDSL.I recently lost connection to the device after a thunderstorm and assumed either a tail problem or a blown modem. After several tests by BT the line passed as clear and after changing the 878, ther...

Hi all,I have a question related to where in configuration of VPN for remote connection is said where users can connect?Could someone help me how to restrict the remote users to connect into only the requested destinations, ports and so on?I mean ......

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a DS3 connection to the internet. And two of our sites connect over VPN. A simple connectivity diagram to represent it is as follows: Internet Desktop---VPN-Router1----Internet Router1 --------------------- Internet Router2 ------- VPN...

Hello,When I transfer the text of my old pix's configuration to a text file, the "isakmp key" doesn't come out, all I see is "*********". I am in the "config t" mode. Can you show me how. I have a full access of my old Pix506e. Thank you.Peter

peterhong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I have 3 branch offices at each office there is a Cisco 837 ADSL router.I am really new at this Please point me in the right direction for setting up these 3 branch offices in a VPN.What documentation gan i look at or any other help Thanx

How can I mitigate a brute force attack on my SSH server running IOS 12.4? Is there an ip inspect statement that can be added to disable connection attempts from an IP who has multiple failed login attempts?

mlitka by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'll try this one more time and try to be as specific as possible. I am an intern at a small consulting firm. Our network is very basic, ADSL modem to PIX 501 to switch. We have a web and FTP server onsite and about 5 client workstations. We need...

brinker25 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are familiar with setting up Site-to-Site VPNs using Linksys RV042 routers at each end. Now we would want to setup a VPN from a branch office that has XP clients (no Server) to a Terminal Server (TS) at our main office for the purpose of running a...