cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Just wondering if this configuration is supported. I followed the install guide, moved my pcf into my profiles dir etc. Whenever I try to connect, I just get the following error. "Secure VPN Connection terminated locally by the ClientReason: Failed ...

hi,i had some question below .home office : static public ip address , cisco 871branch : dynamic public ip address ,cisco 871can i implement layer 2 vpn with l2tp protocol between home office and branch?so that they will be in same lan segment.anybod...

i have a csa server with Cisco Security Agent starter bundle (Includes 1 server agent and 10 desktop agent). i have used 7 desktop agents on windows xp. i want to install the agent on a windows 2003 server? can i use the desktop agent to install on t...

i'm pretty new to the pix world. i'm trying to learn a few things using various tutorials i've found on the net.i have a pix 501 that i'm trying to use as a VPN endpoint. i have a winxp machine running vpn client 4.0.here's the setup:(internet)-----[...

Just a quick question....How do I go about disconnecting a client connected to VPN on a Pix? The client is a cisco VPN client (windows based) connecting to a 515E 6.3(4) FW. I can see the remote IP and other details of the connected using the 'show ...

Customer purchased a 5505 w/50-user license. Sho ver only reflects a 10 user license. Does he have to obtain a new activation key to enable 50 users?

mjessup by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello:I have been trying to test our new office gear prior to move, specifically the DSL WIC card.It seems I have all the config correct but I fail to negotiate link and I am not getting much info from a debug standpoint leading me to believe: -1- PP...

Hallo,I have a Pix 515E with 6.3 IOS and 16 MB Flash. I want to upgrade to IOS 7.2.2(18),i buy a new RAM 128MB for UR licenses.I don't know if i need a new Activation Key bevor upgrate?I need a new Activation Key only by new RAM? or by new IOS?lgMari...

Hi,i have a ASA 5520 7.22 running well.Today it reboots 5 times in half hours. Then now it works fine.Do you know if there are some exploits, bugs or vulnerability ?The configuration is basic, no VPN, no WEBVPN, 4 Giga ports, 3 security level, and 2 ...

pelitti by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to set up a callback on my 3620. It seems that callback sometimes passes and sometimes not.Jul 24 14:22:00: %ISDN-6-CONNECT: Interface Serial0/0:1 is now connected to 4601111Jul 24 14:22:22: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface Async33, changed s...

Installed vpnclient-win-msi-5.0.00.0340-k9-bundle.exe OK, but from command promt nslookup www.yahoo.com , getting DNS Server is not recognized.It works OK with Windows XP

Hi,The documents indicate that the 'Simultaneous Logins' applies for a single 'Internal User' . I have configured a User Group that utilises RADIUS as an authentication method. Was wondering whether the simultaneous login can be applied as well.SO wh...

ASA5520 7.2(1)is it possible to setup l2l tunnels on an asa when the LAN terminates on a sub interface?i have data and voice networks split on two seperate devices. data defaults to the asa, voice defaults to a master switch for inter-vlan routing.l2...