cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 1721 connceted to DSL doing NAT overloading okay. I set up a laptop using cisco vpn client to vpn to the 1721 from a remote office, and it connects okay. However, I cannot see the LAN on the other side of the 1721, and my local LAN connect...

matt_heff by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way to see the machine name of a connected SSL VPN client (SVC)? I see that I can do a sho vpn-sessiondb svc to see the users logged in, but I would like to see the machine name of the client. Does anybody know if that is possible?

Hi,at the moment I have some vpn-filters applied to remote access VPN groups defined and everything works as expected (sysopt connection permit-vpn is enabled).Now I need to setup a few L2L tunnels and I want to restrict traffic beyond the crypto-acl...

nnw11903 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am running into problems trying to NAT incoming vpn connections. here are all the outputs that i think would show the problem. if you need more please askaccess-list vpn_nat extended permit ip 192.168.241.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 ...

dbakula01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,i need to configure a vpn on my pix firewall, to connect remote users with vpn clients. I try to do from Vpn wizard at PDM but, did not succeed. what i have to know basically to do that?pix is 515Rthanks!

adriatikb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,We are trying to setup a Site-to-site VPN using a Cisco Concentrator 3005 and a Linksys RV082. I am quite positive we are having a configuration problem but not entirely sure what is it. My biggest problem is how the RV082 divides everythin...

I've been trying to configure an L2TP VPN for our company remote employees to use VPN in hotels around the world as the Cisco VPN ports are often blocked. I've used Cisco's own L2TP examples, and examples from various forums. All have the same respon...

I have internet access, I have the right username and password, and I have added ports to the windows firewall both UDP and TCP/IP info and still I get Reason 403:Unable to contact security gateway.

I upgraded 2 3005's to vpn3000-4.1.7.Q-k9.... after that my SSL VPN client options are gone, used to be: Configuration | Tunneling and Security | WebVPN |SSL VPN Client..Did this get removed from newer releases and now I only have the proxying mode o...

shave by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes