Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! fw_qs_filled error

Hi!!Do you know the meaning of "fw_qs_filled" error counter on "show crypto engine accelerator statistics" command?!ThanksCinzia

csiracusa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying to setup a 506 to serve as a firewall for a small local church. I have been banging my head against this and finally need to reach out for some assistance. I have read through too many different configurations and tried most of the...

I have a Pix 525 with 7.2(2). I have the outside interface to a GSR using private IP's. I want external people to be able to establish an IPSEC Tunnel to this pix using a public IP. The GSR routes the public IP to the Pix. How can I assign the public...

lkoons by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a remote access VPN setup from my home to the office on a pix 506 running software 6.3I want to be able to also internet through the VPN. Is this possible? I have enabled split tunneling but when I start a browser, it still wound work.It lo...

rtmnl4300 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is odd one, I'm running Windows Vista on a test laptop for work. The Cisco Client seems happy to connect from our test DSL connection in the office and from my EVDO card. But at home I get the 412 remote peer no longer responds crap. I tried wir...

Hi,I want have only one gateway for internet for two my network connect on Vpn which are deployed behind two Pix 501.Have to I only modified my access-list so ?access-list nonat permit ip any Intranet 255.255.255.0 access-list nonat permit ip any h...

lformelli by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have a problem configuring my pix 525 7.0(5) as a remote vpn server. I already configure the pix sollowing this instructions (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a008060f25c.shtml)and i can establish a ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have been having problems for a good while with an 837 ADSL router. At intermitten stages, the external access stops. It is still possible to telnet to it internally and check the interfaces. The physical atm is up...but the virtual access ...

robtos by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've a wireless connection using D-linkrouter. When I run cisco VPN client,it connects, but the internet connection is lost immediately (in 3 seconds). If I connect ethernet cable, VPN and internet connection works fine (no issue). NOTE: The "lost co...

pnubull12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN ADSL

Dears;I have 2811 router connected to the internet using ADSL connection;i successfully configured the router to access the internet.the image which router gas is c2800nm-ipbasek9-mz.124-4.I need to configure the router to establish VPN tunnel.which ...

w_basheer by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears;I have 2800, connected to the Internet using DSL.i am trying to create VPN Tunnel (site-to-site) but failed.I don't know if the problem is on the ADSL.

w_basheer by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, i'm running site-to-site VPN and VPN Client on the same router 3845. The remote site of site-to-site has dynamic IP address through the ISP provider, I configure the VPN tunnel and the client config . The site-to-site could establish the commu...

abuatiya by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes