cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

helloWe are using cisco ASA-5520.our inside hosts are resolved using nat (inside)1 command.Public ip is configured globally on the outside interface.Now in this scenario i want to allow only www service to the inside hosts.For this purpose what type ...

hello,we have two site connected over MPLS (PRI) and ISDN (BACKUP). today the MPLS connection went down and accordingly ISDN dialed and connected but something strange happened, on the remote site as well as HO site it was showing connected and i cou...

hello sir i had a cisco 1841 router with IOS software version c1841-ipbase-mz.124-1c.bin" Cisco 1841 (revision 6.0)my VPN is not working on this router, can u pls guide me whether it will require a different IOS on this Cisco 1841 router so that i...

Hi, I'm trying to configure an 837k9 as a dial in VPN device. The clients can connect sucessfully and ping devices on the LAN (192.168.1.x). However they can't do anything else - such as browse shared files on the server and connect to network drives...

I am hoping someone here can help, I have a cisco 806 dual ethernet between my LAN and my cable modem, for some reason i can not get the PAT to work, the only thing i can ever get in the show ip nat translations is the wan interface from me pinging f...

My logs on several of my WAN routers are full of the following messages -730: IKE message from xx.xx.xx.xx has no SA and is not an initialization offer728: Processing of Main mode failed with peer at xx.xx.xx.xx1192: Processing of Informational ...

I am building an IPSec connection between a PIX and concentrator. I receive the following debug message (ACL = deny; no sa created) when traffic initiates from behind the PIX. When traffic initiates from behind the concentrator the tunnel comes up ...

rmeans by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Issue creating VPN

MY issue is that when the vpn is configured, and i try running a tracert to one of my remote pcs on the other side of the VPN, the VPN router is sending the the information to the internet and not attempting to open the tunnel. what am i doing wrong?...

Hello!i have a general security question. We have a MPL-VPN Network installed Site-to-Site with EIGRP Routing Protocol. Now we used one VLAN for every VPN Site only for Internet with a seperated Internetconnection. So, what is the best security for p...

n.steffen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes