cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to get ip-phone-bypass to work. I have an ASA-5510 server and the client is a 871W. The server is configured for NEM and the client is using http xauth and manual connect. I can authenticate and bring up the tunnel with the web intercept a...

pbrown by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a user that needs to VPN out to another network over TCP 10000. My ASA is running 7.2, and is permitting the connection outbound. I see the traffic go through the inside, it is natted, everything seems to work fine. The return traffic never...

jms112080 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using Pix 515e and the Vpn client 4.6. I am running on my network Desktop Authority to maps drives and I need the drives mapped for my users after logon through Vpn. Can the client launch that bat file? Thanks.

assalihin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 4.8.01.0300 client installed on a WinXP SP2 machine, speaking with a VPN3000 Concentrator and its all working fine using the VPN. My client is complaining however that when using the machines with the client installed on their local lan, ...

desmckee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running a VPN 3000 ver 4.7.2.I. I'd like to use Remote Desktop over the SSL VPN. I know how to set it up using port translation. But that only allows one user to get to one machine. I'd like to have multiple users be able to get to multiple machi...

HII am facing a picular problem.I have two site connect through local ISP.site A: Wan IP 192.168.10.5 lan Ip: 10.10.20.0site B Wan IP 192.168.11.5 lan Ip: 10.10.30.0when no vpn then every site can ping each other.But when I create vpn ...

iqbalkhan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Forum,I just changed my ISP, and therefore i am chaging my ASA outside interfaces IP address, and all the remote sites are pointing to this new IP address.when I tried to compare my old config with the new one, i can only find that the outside IP ...

paulnigel by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Please could you tell me your suggestion for the below note.I connected the vpn concentrator 3020 parallel to the PIX 525. The private interface of 3020 in network 192.168.100.0/24 and the public interface of 3020 in network 192.168.101.0/2...

Hello Experts,I have a Vpn network already connected. It is a site to site vpn connection. I will be getting a separate ISP link in case my primary line fails. (Connecting via regular rj45 ethernet cable)Is there any special parameter/configuration...