cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,i am looking for eqvivalent of IOS command:crypto map xxx local-address Loopback0Is it possible to link crypto map with other IP address as real interface address on PIX?Thank you in advance.

janousek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,After configuring my ezvpn on cisco 877 with SDM, I can connect with client VPN 4.0 but I cant browse my LAN. Here you are my real configuration. I'm a newbie and need help please.Vpn client work on laptop with XP proAnd I Have a domain inmy offic...

PeeWeeSng by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,For some reason I can't change the speed on the inside interface on the pix 501. Whenever I try to use the command (interface ethernet1 10full) it comes back with the message: "ethernet1 can only be set to 100full". Is there a way to change the sp...

acyr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are in the process of purchasing to ASAs to replace our 3030 VPN Concentrator. I have a couple of questions.1)I'm pretty sure there isn't anyway to automatically migrate a 3030s configuration to an ASA, Correct?2)We have some old PIX 515s and 525s...

We have a as5300 and we tried to recover the enable password but entered a wrong config register.Now we only get garbabe on the terminal attached to the device.How can we do a hardware reset of the as5300 ?

I have to access to a VPN 3000 concentrator in order to configure it for my network.The VPN3K is not new, it was runnning in the past inside the company but no one knows any info about configuration and so on. I don't know not even the ip address.Try...

ebassi by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I setup cisco 871 as a vpn client connecting to 3005 concentrator. (the client has a private address). The connection is successful. Right after the tunnel is up I can ping a host on a remote network (behind 871). But when I stop the ping for about 2...

I have applied IPsec in Two routers which is connected through public network(cisco 1841 with IOS advanced security) .Now how can I make sure that it is working fine?please Help me.

ishwar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I've Configured L2TP server with Radius Authentication, client is client initiated L2TP , config in the attachment, authentication with radius okay but the router won't pass the attribute especially the ip address (when the router in debu...