cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

VPN 3015 concentrator been installed for years.Multiple users connecting via Cisco VPN software client and some hardware clients.All are working fine but one. Machine is Windows XP SP2. VPN client 4.6.01.0019. She tries to connect directly after bo...

brujones by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two vpn3030s configured for load balancing. They appear to recognize one another as the correct vpn(priority 10) appears to be the master. The slave however keeps getting an error message i the log "LBSSF master peer[205.172.49.252] is not a...

jdedon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need your recomendations. I want connect 6 remote offices to a corporate site via ADSL, In the remote offices, i am considering a Cisco 837. In the central, i have a PIX 515 with a dedicated line of 512 for internet.I want connect via VPN all sites...

wjimenez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i am facing very strange (for me) problem.I configure remote access to our LAN. With this topology:client - internet - router - router - LANremote access working properly. Between routers there was no NAT configured.When i change topology:clien...

janousek by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am able to connect to both a VPN concentrator and a PIX firewall from three different machines, but the client fails to establish a secure tunnel. I get the message that the virtual adapter failed to enable. It used to work on these machines just f...

dbachrach by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i have one ASA5520 which is using 3 GigabitEthernet Interfaces.1- Outside Interface2- Inside Interface3- DMZ Interface The outside interface is using for Internet connection which connect to a Internet gateway router.The inside interface is us...

Hi All,I have pix 506e deployed in a Site.the outside interface of pix is connected to adsl isp router and IP is dynamic.Inside intreface have static IP.And DHCP server is in my local network.I want to deploy vpn for remote client.Remote client shoul...

Hi - new to PIX and I am just trying to figure out how licensing works. Is it a bin file that is uploaded to the firewall or what?The reason I am asking is that I am contemplating purchasing a used firewall to train on and want to make sure that any...

dj214 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes