cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have some issues going on with our VPN. Before the issues started, nothing changed in configurations. We use a VPN 3030 concentrator running version vpn3000-4.7.2.I-k9.bin.I have had several users, all connected to our VPN from different public ISP...

kris55s by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup a PIX 501 behind a 3G Router (Linksys WRT54G3G) as follows: | | 217.174.88.91 (static IP) ------------- | 3G Router | ------------- | 192.168.10.1 | | 192.168.10.2 ------------- | PIX 501 ...

janne6699 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a problem establishing a connection over my WAN via a WYSE terminal to a Citrix server. We have PC's that can connect using the ICA client without any problems but the Wyse terminals fail and don't even display an image on the screen.I h...

Hi, I have an outside client who needs ssh access to an internal sevrer on my LAN. ON my PIX, I've: added a conduit permit statement allowing his outside address inside to the server. Also a static (insie outside) statement giving my interanl server ...

Resolved! Dial in problem

Hello,We are using Cisco Routers with a PRI E1 Controller and 30 Mica Modems to call devices in the PSTN.Our devices are also able to dial in by themself.With modems directly connected to a PC it is no problem to accept the calls and receive their da...

Hi,Two Pix firewalls connected with a site-to-site VPN. PIX A has several subnets behind - A1, A2, A3. Pix B has only one inside subnet. I need to access all subnets at Site A from Site B.1.Do I need to include all Site A subnets into a crypto map on...

Hi, I'm setting up a test network between 2 sites. SiteA has a 515E PIX and SiteB has a 501 PIX. Both sites have been setup with a site to site VPN tunnel, see SiteA config below. I also require that remote clients using Cisco VPN client 3.6 be able ...

Hi,I want to connect a cellphone with an internal modem to the aux port of my router. Deriving from http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk801/tk36/technologies_tech_note09186a0080094bbc.shtmlthis should generally be possible.However, modem autoconfigure ...

heinscher by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a vpn on PIX515E, and now I need to setup another VPN with a outside peer. However, when I configure the PIX, I use the following command: isakmp key <Keystring> address A.B.C.D [netmask mask]. However, after I type in this, the previous comm...

I am configuring a 2851 router with a NM-1CE1T1-PRI card and a PVDM2-12DM module. This router will be used for dial-up access for remote clients only. I have configured the T1 controller, group-async interface and applicable lines (see attached con...

Resolved! Phase 2

Having problems establishing Phase 2 with customer (see debug ouput), have double checked both ends of the configure and looks fine. Have tried aes-256, sha1 and 3des-md5. Below is my config and debug errors. What could be wrong?routercrypto isakmp p...

Hello all,I have a client that is having an issue with an ASA5520 to (2) PIX501's. One remote PIX has a business DSL connection that is flakey and drops the connection multiple times over the day for a very short period of time. We are aware that t...