cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have inherited a job where we have a Cisco PIX 501 firewall at one site, and Linksys WRV200 VPN Router on two other sites. I have been asked to connect these Linksys routers to the PIX firewall via VPN.I believe the Linksys vpn routers can only con...

can anybody help i have set up a small lab at home to practice vpns ordinarysite to site and easy vpn server/client networks using network extension modeall work fine but have hit a snag when setting up a easy vpn server/client networkusing client mo...

Why oh why does Pix need to make things so difficult....... I am segregting parts of my LAN with an ASA. So the firewall will be providing internet services plus i want to have a number of networks secured by the ASA (call them DMZs if you must) I've...

acraick by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have configure a Lan-to-lan IPsec connexion using digital certificate between a VPN Cisco 3000 and a Nortel Contivity.We have test with success the configuration on both side and we have try to replicate this in production environment.But the tunn...

fbarnier by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,i have plan to implement encryption between my h.o and branches. rt now its working with point to point leased lines.i have 5 branches. if i want to encrypt the traffic between h.o to branches is that ok if i put one 515E at H.o side and ...

How many crypto maps can I apply to a single dialer interface. I have single 871 router with a pppoe connection to the ISP on it's dialer 1 interface. This same router will connected to 4 other networks behind their own 871 router with each of thei...

djames by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an 828 router working nicely on a SHDSL 1.5/1.5 connection and providing NAT for browsing etc for a small LAN, and for that it seems to work fine. The problem arrises when I try publishing services with port forwarding.Once I have enabled a p...

We've recently gotten an ASA 5510 and I'm trying to configure it to support remote access via using L2TP over IPsec, so our remote Windows XP users can just use the built-in Windows XP VPN client. Our ASA 5510 is running version 7.2(1) with the 5.2(1...

brian by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes