cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,My routers at two different sites are connected through GRE tunnels. I want to configure IPSec over it, but throug easy vpn server and client setup. Is it possible. Apparently the most reasonable configuration for the mentioned scenario is site-to...

sqambera by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN established with 4 routers (2x 837, 2x 857) connecting to a 2628 router (hub). All but 1 connects, the 1 that does not connect has the same configuration as the other router that can make a connection. Like to know if there are a set o...

jonl711 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm setting up a site to site VPN between 2 new devices (ASA 5100 and PIX 501). I've been thru the wizards on both devices but cannot get IP traffic between them. Any help would be greatly appreciatedThanks Rex

I have to implement a VPN with four routers every router has different configurations but the Primary router has only one interface connected to internet. When ever I try to implement more than one VPN on the same interface it gives me an error that ...

All,Please find attached the diagram and HUB /SPOKE configs I am using to get spoke to spoke communication via the VPN hub.The VPN is functioning correctly between the hub and spokes just not between the 2 spokes! please help!

PDA

I have a PDA i-mate, i want to connect to my LAN services through vpn to our PIX 6.3, can any one tell me how to do that using PPTP? how the setup on my pix should look?

Dear guys, can you give me an idea pls?Big thanks in advance.(Internet)-------(ASA5510)------(192.168.2.2)------LAN-------PC``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````|``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````|...

behigh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,One end using cisco router with bri. Another end using huawei router with bri.When dial using isdn, it failed. below is the debug isdn q931.ISDN BR0 Q931: RX <- ALERTING pd = 8 callref = 0x95 Progress Ind i = 0x8282 - Destination address ...

Can someone plz kindly explain to me how the Be value is calculated? (for data circuit - no voice)I understand that Bc = CIR/8but wat about Be?Thanks,Hunt

Hunt.Lee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This v4.1.7P chassis is working perfectly for our Cisco vpn client setup, no issues. We decided to extend its usefulness by turning on and configuring WebVPN.I've done this on an IOS router, Cisco 1841, works fine, so I'm following the same basic pro...

Hi,I try to set up a vpn connection between a 1812 router and software vpn client but despite the ike atts are accepted the router disconnects the client."debug crypto isakmp" results:...002458: *Jan 6 22:04:55.751 UTC: ISAKMP:(0):Checking ISAKMP tr...

oszkari by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have a problem with vpn session.We the current error on VPN concentrator"Group match for cert peer 85.18.120.222 failed using rule cn="di pippo orlando"".But the shown cn i correct and correspond to a defined Group.There is another client into ...

csiracusa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have already vpn connecation between two siT?'s and this vpn is working fine but the probelm come when i try to add any access list to this connecation the connecation start acting weird and i get many request time out and when i remove the the ac...

shadytoto by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have two questions regarding DMVPN. Question 1) How secure is the access list applied to "outside" interface of a router doing DMVPN? I am using the following document as an example (GRE Over IPsec With OSPF, NAT, and Cisco IOS Firewall) : ht...