cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a user who is connecting via VPN to a 2800 series router. One day the VPN client started acting weird. After initializing the software, the VPN window would pop up for 3 seconds (start the initiation process) and then collapse with the bottom ...

By default CSA detects when a new program is being installed and queries the user 'are you trying to install a new application'As you can see, the first event denies rp505enu.exe to invoke its own setup files in a temp directory while the second rule...

ciscors by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i'm using IPSec+OSPF. There're the two possible solutions for protocol/transprot using Tunnel Interfaces:a) GRE/IP with crypto-map, orb) IPSEC/IP with crypto ipsec profileWhat are the advantage/disadvantage using a) or b)...?My main connection is ...

fmasson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On a Cisco3845 a NM-2CE1/T1-PRI and a NM-30DM installed and configured for dialup access router. IOS is 12.4 version with advanced Enterprise feature. I found that even though E1 lines were answered but the NM-30DM did not provide Medem functions and...

Today is the first day I heard of the producted called "2511 RJ"Obviously, I want to setup the lab so the two schools can share the equipment . Q: Does Cisco 2511 RJ require dialup modem? The two schools locate on adifferent continent, so dialup is a...

network27 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloJust setup a pix 501 for a client and need the vpn client software. I have an older version but I was hoping someone could tell me if this is software is a free download and if so provide a link.Thanks in advance!

Hi all can i make a vpn using my home dsl router and a pix 501 firewall behind it, I only have 1 address, can i use port forwarding to the pix 501 for vpn, and how would i do this ?

Hi,I use cisco vpn client with a 7206VXR.I have configured an ''ip local pool'' which gives us ip address for each connected client.The pool is configured like this:ip local pool Pool-Z 10.3.1.1 10.3.1.254and we use it like that:crypto isakmp client ...

Resolved! VPN client drop

I've set up a PIX to be used with the Cisco VPN client. Everything works fine. However, if I try connecting to the PIX with a second computer at the same remote site, it knocks off the first connection. Is it possible to connect multiple users to a p...

noahsark by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Pros,Project explanation: Pair of pix firewall configured as failover.The outside of the pix pair connected to the internet gateway router 3825.Inside of the pix pair connected to the core switch ports configured with the vlan.The configuration...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: