cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am going to set up site to site vpn between my company and  client company.My company uses Cisco FTD.My client company uses AWS. AWS uses two gateways when setting a tunnel as default.Can we set up vpn from FTD to two AWS gateways?ThanksLoc

Hi,  I'm trying to use this VPN. My steps are as follows. /opt/cisco/anyconnect/bin/vpn connect abc.vpn.com. Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client (version 4.8.00175) . Copyright (c) 2004 - 2019 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. >> stat...

cA7dEm0n by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm welling to configure the router (c7200) as a DNS server. However, the router do not recognize "ip dns server" command. Is there a way around this command?

user_net by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup IKEv2 but the tunnel is failing.  This is IOS to ASA below are my IOS configs and the debug.  I see where its failing but I am not sure why. I found this link very helpfull https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-blogs/ikev2-site...

FPR-1010 with ASA 9.14(1)30.Clientless VPN is not showing any bookmarks (there's simply section showing up, multiple browsers), even though they have been configured in the DAP & GP and debugs are showing that they have been applied after the user lo...

niko by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Apparently Cisco is unable to tell me how does the AnyConnect license renewal work, therefore I need to ask you. Our AnyConnect licenses on active/standby ASAs are about to expire in the beginning of the next year.Based on the AnyConnect FAQ I...

j_nix by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had to take my MacBook pro in for a repair and it came back with everything wiped out. I am trying to find a way to install Cisco Anyconnect so I can access Cisco VPN, does anyone have similar experience of installing Cisco VPN on new mac? Thank yo...

andyki2 by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a task to run SVTI with NSX does it available to make the source tunnel interface with HSRP IP to achieve redundancy between my main and backup router. 

i have client which running cisco ASA5550 in network i want setup anyconect vpn on that firewall i check in license detail  there is showing only 2 anyConnect  premium peers i want to create 50 remote vpn on that firewall is it possible or buy licens...

I have a Chromebook and installed Cisco AnyConnect 4.0.10159 from the Chrome Store. When I run the app it comes up, then I click on the "Add New Connection" entry. In the dialog that pops up I give it a name (I have tried simple names, names with '@'...

Hi All; I've been having issues with GPRS connections in India from Digi WR21 routers to an ISR4431 running Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.08.01. As such, I've been sleeping with RFC5996 under my pillow and have noticed a few anomalies. See the fo...