cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ThereI am configuring a site to site VPN with a ASA 5500 with a non cisco firewallThe encryption i used on the ASA 5500 is esp-3des esp-sha-hmacThe encryption i can find on the non Cisco firewall is only DES-CBCI am just wondering if both are the ...

I have a PIX VPN hub and spoke configuration and I want to let the spokes communicate with eachother. In the documentation it says "The two outlying networks are not able to communicate with each other by going through the central PIX because the PIX...

fembsen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir, Do you have any idea how to perform this task? We've setup Ciscoworks VMS, how to access the ciscowroks vms through web browser internet explorer?

chialun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX VPN hub and spoke configuration and I want to let the spokes communicate with eachother. In the documentation it says "The two outlying networks are not able to communicate with each other by going through the central PIX because the PIX...

fembsen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a unique problem with one of our vpn field office setup. The vpn tunnel seemed to be perfectly working but application, such as http, smtp and others don't work.Firewall policies between sites are properly configured and do not filter the...

nojpt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Design question: I have multiple customers that will be VPNing (RA) into a single ASA. I would like to restrict their network access to a single vlan (subnet) on the ASA. Is this possible? I know it can be done w/ downloadable ACLs w/ ACS, but ...

lxcollin1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Here is my situation. I have several vpn clients(mobile) that connect from hotel locations and such. I also have a permanent vpn tunnel on the same interface(outside) to a remote location. I have been told by Cisco that the Pix cannot route ...

mpeladeau by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I’m trying to connect to a remote site that is protected by a PIX 501 using the cisco vpn client. I can connect to the remote site if I go through a dialup or any other dsl connection, however, I cannot connect to the remote site from our main...

fembsen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, a bit of a weird setup here. We have four sites, which we'd ideally all like to go to one central site for web blocking/proxying. We're using route-maps to redirect the traffic to a squid server in the central site. It works fine in the central s...