cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

On Site A, I have two ISPs, and both of them are unstable, one ISP works sometimes, sometimes the other. 1) How can I create a S2S VPN to Site B using both these IP addresses such that, if one goes down, the others takes over. 2) I want to create Rem...

Brad_Shawh by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two sites right now: local site has an ASA 5505 and remote site has a Dray-Tek vigor 2133 series router with a ddns from dnsalias configured on it. My question is: Is it possible to configure our ASA to build a S2S tunnel using the Draytek's D...

NMBowser by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Afternoon All, I am hoping for a bit of help setting up a route based IKEv2 VPN between an ASA & IOS router.  I have setup route based IKEv1 VPN's between ASA's & IOS routers with no problem but am really struggling doing the same with IKEv2. The ASA...

Aquatera by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A recent third party security review recommended that we update the ciphers used for our SSL VPN.  Our clients connect using the AnyConnect client which I know needs to be upgraded for some users.  I am trying to find a guide or steps explaining the ...

MattRepko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! internet speed

Hello All, Our users vpn to our network and are not enabled for split tunnel. The internet link at office is 100Mbps.Some of the users have complained that they only get less speeds even though they are going through our corporate 100Mbps internet.Is...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I'm experiencing a curious behaviour with AnyConnect split-tunneling.In my setup, split-tunneling (split-exclude) is working perfectly fine for all FQDNs and subnets defined in the split ACL except for 2 subnets linked to Google Hangouts/Mee...

Hi, i have a vpn site to site established.site A with 192.168.0.0/24site B with 192.168.1.0/24How can i pat site A ip 192.168.0.100 through site B asa on its outside interface? 

Blade832 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes