cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello;I have the problem that my users need at minimum 2 attempts for a stable VPN connection with any connect.Is there a known issue for this behavior?ASA 5515-version 9.12(4), any connect 4.803052, Thanks + Sorry for my bad English, Greetings, Thom...

Hi Folks, I need to configure a VPN tunnel from my CSR in such a way that I will have to PAT all interesting traffic to the outside interface ip. So lets say my Interesting Traffic ACL is src: my-local-subnet to dest: some-hosts-on-the-cust-side. I w...

There's a crypto map that already existed and I edited one of the entries to change the diffie-hillman group and the lifetime. The SA table doesn't show the change. Do I need to delete that entry in the crypto map and then recreate it? Here's the cry...

Is it possible to integrate Duo into a deployment w/ a working LDAP attribute map configuration.  Currently it's setup w/ the default map providing no access, and members of group 1 or group 2 get different access.  Would like to now add Duo integrat...

On Site A, I have two ISPs, and both of them are unstable, one ISP works sometimes, sometimes the other. 1) How can I create a S2S VPN to Site B using both these IP addresses such that, if one goes down, the others takes over. 2) I want to create Rem...

Brad_Shawh by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two sites right now: local site has an ASA 5505 and remote site has a Dray-Tek vigor 2133 series router with a ddns from dnsalias configured on it. My question is: Is it possible to configure our ASA to build a S2S tunnel using the Draytek's D...

NMBowser by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Afternoon All, I am hoping for a bit of help setting up a route based IKEv2 VPN between an ASA & IOS router.  I have setup route based IKEv1 VPN's between ASA's & IOS routers with no problem but am really struggling doing the same with IKEv2. The ASA...

Aquatera by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A recent third party security review recommended that we update the ciphers used for our SSL VPN.  Our clients connect using the AnyConnect client which I know needs to be upgraded for some users.  I am trying to find a guide or steps explaining the ...

MattRepko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes