cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

GreetingsI have a scenario in which the remote users are connected to my network via Router 2600 which has 8 dialup modems. I am using the Cisco ACS Server which authenticates the user from Active Directory Database. So far the authentication is work...

I just have a couple of questions with GRE over IPSEC. 1. When a clear text packet enters the router does it access the crypto map first or the out bound access-list?2. When configuring GRE over transport IPSEC where does the AH header get placed....

frankbr77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some outside users want to establish a vpn connection to my PIX 515E firewall. My firewall will assign an internal ip address for each user and allow them to get into my internal private network. My current network structure is internal router...

Can anyone tell me the best way to limit the time that someone uses or when the PC stays idle for a time fram that I can disconnect them? I have a Cisco 2600Xm that we use for a 1.800 toll free number and I want to limit people just dialing in and st...

ekeen by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

in routers we get BRI port with S/T or U interface.so if we dont have a BRI port....can we use serial port for isdn if yes how we will cponfigure that and what equ would b needed more thanks in advance

Resolved! Vpn group password

We have a vpn group configured on vpn Concentrator 3030. Is there a way to display the vpn group password in clear text, we don't want to change it since we are not sure how many people use it? Many thanks,

Hello,I am setting up a vpn between the above routers. I am using the VTI method with a tunnel interface. I have the tunnel up right now using the default GRE mode. Now I want to use ipsec, I have everything set up but need to turn on ipsec for th...

Hi everybody we have an access server (cisco as5300)its not my first time to configure one of them but now in this case i have a problem.we have E1 for dial-up users they can connect and everything is good but after 2 hours everything is change and n...

Hai every one.i would like to get more details on connecting more VPN sites or servers (both could be of CISCO or one CISCO and the other CHECK POINT VPN Secure Client Conection)through a single system running VPN client on it. the system has dsl, br...

girish_rh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes