cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm configuring a pix in order to have a vpn access with extended authentification (RADIUS).The vpn acces is ok for the inside LAN.Now i would like to restriced access with access-list send by the RADIUS.The RADIUS is configured with cisco-avpa...

rega by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im having problem reading if im running EuroDOCSIS or just DOCSIS om my uBR7114E CMTS's. Want to know the max bw on my downstream. It all looks like im running Edocsis : Cable1/0 Downstream is up Frequency 135.5000 MHz, Channel Width 8 MHz, 64-QAM, ...

unicmd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I have a question about easy-vpn. I wonder i i can set up easy-vpn between two Pix 501, one to act server and the other to act client?/Regards

cisco7889 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get from the aux port on 1 router to the console port on another router. I have the correct cable running between the 2 devices. I have looked up how to do this on this site and an article says you can but doesnt say how. Any chance...

nbelesimo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have followed the cisco advice to allow multicast traffic over the vpn. one command i cannot enter is "ip pim" it isnt recognised by my 877 router.the novell login client doesnt always see the tree or the contexts, i can see from a sniffer that the...

K.maclean by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First question:How can I redirect the debug output to a vty line instead of the console line...Is there any command..??Other one:What is a reason for getting an async interface reset..?...%LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface Async52, changed state to reset

holiveros by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer running an ASA. He has an application that he access on the internet. That application uses an access list to restrict access to his site only. He wants to access it through his VPN clients. The traffic needs to have a source addres...

dkamel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have recently implemented a site to site dynamic to static VPN between a PIX 500 series 6.3(3), and an 871W router. The PIX is the static side, and the 871W is the dynamic side.I am having the VPN go down every 24ish hours or so. I believe ...

Hi,Does any body know when the "GLBP redundancy client" will be released?Is it possible to configure VPN(site-to-site) and GLBP in same interface in Cisco router?Is there any special commands or setup to look for?Both GLBP and VPN is in WAN part.

Hi,I am looking for a feature, which most of the "cheap"-DSL routers and Windows are able since a long time: Get the DNS servers address assigned by the ISP via PPP.I have to make this work with a 836 rouer.For now I just used DNS servers statically ...

Is the PIX 501 Security Appliance Ver 6.1(4) compatible with VPN Client Software Version 4.0.3(C)? No matter what I do, it will not complete a secure connection. I have setup later versions of the PIX and all work well with VPN CLient 4.0.3. Thank yo...

I have a problem with vpn client access and local ip pool. In Pix version 6.3x when i created ip local pool an object was also created under Hosts/Network and there was no problem to give this object (ip pool) access outside_access_in , but in my ASA...

belihe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: