cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have many Cisco Clients 4.0.3 deployed and they usually dial in with VPN and NAT-T.I upgraded from 7.0.4 to 7.1 and suddenly NAT-T does not work anymore, no client is able to connect if behind a nat device anymore. It works if the client is not beh...

rfabbri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm able to establish a lan-to-lan tunnel between my vpn3000 concentrator and a partner (using checkpoint or netscreen gateway) but i can't see host on the remote lan.During a ping , i see my 'bytes Tx' counter increments but the Rx stays on 0.thanks...

morgsizun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Remote Access VPN

I'm trying to migrate some Remote Access VPNs for some power admins from a router to an ASA 5500. The profile I'm using is vpnclient. When I add the access-lists to reach the inside networks (10.200 and 10.25) All that shows up on the route print ...

Hi allI have a problem with a VPN connection between two sites. The VPN Tunnel is connected between an ASA and a Checkpoint Firewall. I'm responsible for the ASA.The situation:I have two networks on both Ends of the VPN tunnels with the same IP Subne...

pat1848 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

871 on 12.4 with EasyVPN thru dslAnytime, user access sharepoint files, the following symptoms:1. Loses VPN when trying to saveor2. Opening excel on sharepoint hangs Thanks

aamercado by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I have an IPSEC VPN set up on a PIX 506e for inbound traffic into the inside of the network. I also have a DMZ set up for wireless, trunked from a 2950. The wireless DMZ works great, and outside access works from both the inside and the D...

SomeClown by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am upgrading CUE 1.1.2 to CUE 2.0.2 using the boot helper. When I run the boot helper, the CUE installation file is successfully downloaded from my TFTP Server but the AIM module complains that the header is invalid.The error message is :Loadin...

I have a problem of disconnection in the VPN Client, the VPN Client send a pop up indicate message 433 and some times 412, the connection without encrypted traffic it ok in all moments included to the VPN concentrator (ASA5520), in the AAA server the...

orangel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I having uninstalled VPN client 3.6, I began to install 4.6 when the laptop experienced a power failure in the middle on the process. After restoring power and booting the laptop back up, I restarted the install program(MSI package). The program disp...

esimsohn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I'm attempting to configure an IPSec VPN tunnel between a 3002 and 3015 concentrator. It's configured for network extension mode. The 3015 is behind a firewall (NAT device) . The 3002 is not. It has a public, Internet routable IP address. Upon bo...

msrohman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just got in a newer vpn 3002 client with version 4.7 on it. The older clients all have the ability to establish a tunnel when the vpn client is rebooted or network connectivity is lost. This newer client always seems to want someone to manually c...

joveroc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes