cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am new to vpn configuration and have set up a small vpn test network. I have a small "corporate" netork that my PC's can log into with no problems and then I have an internal protected network that I vpn into to access sensitive data. My VPN conn...

cerp by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im connecting 2 sites via lan-lan tunnel (2 Routers-FW feature set), with split-tunneling at both ends. There is one internal DNS Sever (site A), at site B the router is providing DHCP scope, primary DNS is server at site A and secondary is ISP provi...

Hi,How can I show the FWSM actually have 128MB flash memory? ( the show version output show the cf:4 partition flash memory size only, it is 20MB ).Best Regards,Jackson Ku

When logging in remotely using putty, port 22, everything is fine until I need to paste a configuration into the config. Basically the first character getrs cut off and the only way I have figured out to get around this is to put a space before ever...

Hi all.I have a site with an 837 where is configured an easy VPN and everything works fine between local LAN and vpn clients.Now, my question is... is possible to translate vpn traffic so that clients conntecting to that site trough VPN can be "natte...