cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Two users connected using VPN client (status: Connected). I can ping the computers, but for some reason their Outlook cannot connect to internal Exchange server.The only thing that changes since successful login (yesterday) is the public network they...

johns2004 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I've been banging my head on this one for a while now. We've got a PIX 506e router set up here, and we can VPN out with the Cisco VPN client to another company's network, without a problem.However, when I try to connect to yet another networ...

I have a Cisco ASA appliance that I am using for VPN termination from the Internet. Internal on my network I also have another ASA appliance which firewalls a network with sensitive data. Is there a way to allow Internet users to VPN to the Internet ...

cboland by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a user who is trying to install Cisco VPN 4.6 software and he is seeing this error below. Does anyone know what the problem might be. I cannot seem to duplicate the error.Thanks1 17:13:30.617 08/03/05 Sev=Warning/2 CVPND/0xE3400014...

ggladney by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to enable NAT Traversal on my IOS firewall so that my vpn clients who are trying to connect from behind a pix can connect and communicate properly. How can I do this? On a pix its 'isakmp nat-traversal'...but i cant figure it out on the rout...

jasonhumes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,What is the difference between FWSM modules of 6500 switch vs PIX firewall hardware.Also can somebody give the PRO's and CON's of both the module when positioning.Which one is better FWSM or PIX firewall.RegardsDeepak

fmatrine by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having trouble accessing the Device Manager (PDM) on a remote box (using RDP) that uses Java 1.5.05.The error is:exception: java.security.AcessControlException: access denied (java.util.PropertyPermission java.version.read)It works on my local bo...

tpopejr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have Cisco PIX 506E, fully updated to:Cisco PIX Firewall Version 6.3(5)Cisco PIX Device Manager Version 3.0(4)We have two clients with Cisco (PIX firewalls, and IOS routers with VPN). I cannot establish two IPSec connections to them using XAut...

fadata-bg by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ISDN problem with a 2500 router running 12.1(5)T9. About 10 seconds into each call, my ISDN provider sends me an AOC-D packet, and this causes my router to clear its call. (Or is it a "display" packet that causes the problem?) The result...

Can someone point to good step by step site to site VPN configuraion between:2800 IOS routers.All I want to configure site-site VPN with IPSEC tunnel between private networks and NATTING private to public address for the Internet.What is the valuable...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes