cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to connect Vpn tunnel between VPN3000 (only basegroup with pre-shared key) and Pix 501. The Pix has dynamic assigned ip adress on the outside interface. I get an error "Xauth required but selected Proposal does not support xauth,Check pri...

cisco7889 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to automate the installs for Cisco VPN client so when it is setup, it automatically create a VPN entry with username, password, and IP of the VPN concentrator that i want to connect to ?I just want to automate as my client is not IT-li...

hlee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey! If my understanding is correct, Without the qos pre-classify command, packets traversing across the same tunnel have the same tunnel header. ie) by default tunneing function won't copy orginal ip header to tunnel header But in some materials i h...

ragul2005 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two AS5350 with DC internal power supply. What do I need to buy to change from AC power supply to DC ?

mramallo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have clients that VPN into our corporate and all is well. Now I need thoes clients to connect to remote networks connected with a 3640 over frame relay.I have added the routs on the PIX inside interface to the remote networks.I have added the VPN ...

kbilbee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day,While troubleshooting, we look at interface state by "show interface".Please how the router calculate the reliability, the load and delay.If the reliabity is less than 255/255 what does it means ?Best regards.

hello,we have a VPN 3020 with SW 4.7.1;For the moment there are 250 User configured for the internal serverIf I want to add more User I will get a error messageUnable to set user name (Too Many Entries Error. Delete an entry before adding a new one)....

at by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a siteA with pixA configured for vpn remote access. I have siteB with pixB. I would like to setup a site to site vpn between the pix firewalls but since PixA already has remote access vpn configured i am wondering how do i go about doing this ...

I haven't done legacy DDR isdn configs for ages- so am a bit rusty. I have set up a Cisco 800 that connects over isdn to another 800. When I send traffic to the remote 800 (ie ing the remote ethernet i/face for example) it works fine - BRI0 comes up ...

cyberpete by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client that wants his VPN clients to be required to hold a certificate and a valid account in AD before the VPN is established. Is this possible. I have certificate authentication enabled on the 3005. This works fine, but does not require a ...

Hi, I'm trying to terminate a GSM ISDN Data call (v.110) on a BRI int in a 3620.With 12.2(5) the following "debug isdn q931" indicated the ISDN call coming up with a bind to the dialler. The "debug ppp negotiation" (not included here) indicated no i...

a.spiteri by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a site to site VPN tunnel, one end hosts a DMZ with the networks arranged:PIX1 internal 172.16.x.xPIX2 internal 10.1.x.xPIX2's DMZ 192.168.1.xI've added the ACLs at PIX1 to allow traffic for 192.16.1.x to bypass NAT and to enter the VPN...

jamescork by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes