cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI currently have Pix 525 in HA environment. I m currenlty running 22 site to site IPSEC Tunnels, Can some one please suggest, I currently I have unlimited licenses of the IKE Peers, but i want to make sure so that i dont overkill the PIX before i a...

rbatchu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am configuring PIX for remote access , so that users can login using VPN client over a domastic dialup internet connection ( remote access. )For this is radious or tacacss server is a must ? can I use PIX it self for authentication , account and...

Hi,I am trying to set up\a remote access tunnell with an ASA that is natted behind a Checkpoint firewall. Shared key works perfectly but when I try it with certificates the client drops the connection because;482 16:30:34.581 10/27/05 Sev=Warnin...

I have a customer whom uses their Pix 515E for a Site to Site tunnel to a remote branch. All works well for the tunnel to the remote branch.I have now also configured the PIX so that it can take incoming tunnel requests from a few mobile users using...

Hello.We know about the ipsec:inacl attribute for configuring split-tunneling for a VPN group, but AFAWK you must define the ACL in the local configuration of the router. Is it possible to define the ACL in the RADIUS server instead? How? By the way,...

This is a very general question, and probably does not have an easy answer. I have recently set up this router to use w/ my cable modem. It has dual ethernet ports and I have the external port set up to dhcp and the internal port set up to static. ...

I have a vpn tunnel setup with a PIX515 static ip on one end, and a pix501 with dynamic ip on other end.Before the tunnel will come up you have to ping an ip behind the 515 from the 501. The 501 has to establish the tunnel since it has a dynamic ip.I...

jjjHi,I have setted up a VPN tunnel that's look up. I would like to test it, But i can not ping internal interface of the pix. Is this possible or not, i have read on the forum that is not possible to ping internal interface from external... is that ...

I have an issue with routing to our company's remote sites when users connect via their VPN client remotely (i.e. for home workers)Our head office contains a PIX 515E firewall. A number of remote sites connect (via ADSL) to the head office using IPS...

mitchen by Level 2
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for an example from a service provider point of view how multichassis operate.Imagine two locations both served by a 5350 Access Server. Between the 5350 is a VLAN running the SGBP bidding protocol.The service provider runs two PRIs to e...

leonvd79 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have access to a PIX firewall which was configured by another person months ago. I need to get the Preshared key from the configuration, but all what I can see is "***********" instead of the clear text password when using the "show configur...