cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,Would anybody have a configuration example of a DMVPN spoke when NATING both the spoke and HUB site VPN routers endpoint via NAT static rules ?Cisco claims they support DMVPN with NAT but I couldn't find configuration example on their sit...

m.baker2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have a site-site ipsec vpn set up using pre-shared keys.We have not changed the config - however can no longer establish ipsec sa's to the remote site - this is after 3 months working correctly.Below is the debug output from the remote mona...

monkeyboy by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have basic conifuration for a Pix 515E to a Pix 501. IPsec tunnel. I will be setting up the Pix 515e on a cable modem and the 501 will be remote on DSL. Please help I have been running into connection problems.

Hi, I am having problem with a L2L VPN between a Pix 515e running Ver 7.0(2) and a Cisco IOS Router at my supplier's site. I think it's failing at Phase 1, I've checked the preshare key and Isakmp proposal to make sure they match.I did a debug and th...

My organization wanted to connect to the internet via the IP VPN service offered by the service provider. Just wondering what are the recommanded modem that i can used which are offered by cisco ??

winsonlee by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiL2TP Client-initiated tunnels are possible over PPP interfaces. So can i do it over a Serial Interface with encapsulation as PPP or is it possible with only Dial-in interfaces.

Hi everybody. Some days ago I've posted a question about roadwarriors and jackko was very clear about that: http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Virtual%20Private%20Networks&topic=Security&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_locat...

Suppose I have a remote firewall (pix), to which a web and a database servers are connected. Now I want to connect to this firewall via the internet by using the VPN technology. In my office (located remotely) my PC, along 15 other PCs, are connected...

otnj2ee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Try to config the Pix (50x) firewall for supporting the VPN. The problem is the inside (of the firewall)web serve's IP address is NOT static but dynamically assigned by the ISP provider.In this case how can I configure the Pix (50x) firewall?ThanksS...

otnj2ee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For migration purposes I'd like to set a PPTP VPN between a win2k RRAS box and a cisco PIX. (Looking to gradually replace our win2k RRAS boxes with PIXs.)From what I've found you can get the win2k box to connect to the PIX (as a PPTP client), but I c...