cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a VPN Concentrator 3060 and are trying to configure client-to-client traffic for one of our clients.The client has a 3002 VPN Hardware client on their network connected to our VPN Concentrator 3060. They want their software VPN clients conne...

We have a need to bring VPN clients into a PIX and route some of them back out over a site-site VPN. Until now, we've had to route them internally to a second PIX with the site-site connection because packets cannot leave by the same interface they ...

Hi, I've a 1721 router and I'm using it for dial up client to connect , but the modem "hangs" after a session is closed.The attachment is the sh line command result for the lineThanks

I have a router with access list and have created a VPN between 2 FWs. The tunnel is formed all right but the host-to-host traffic is still dropped. On the router access list, I have opened FW to FW to allow IKE through. The host configured on our si...

londint by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since I have a websense at the main location, I want to be able to routing everything including internet access thru the vpn tunnel. How is this done thru PIX? Any ideas is greatly appreciated.

I have two sites with pix515r,both the pix is configured with vpn server not site to site.when i access from one site to other site using cisco vpn client soft it gets connected but i can't ping no trafiic .. if i am connecting from out side with out...

sureshmv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im just curious, when im playing games online (which is Ragnarok RPG game) using dial up it does not allow another computer to be registerte when we are sharing the same dial-up connection. Why ? while in DSL connection it allows multiple player.Hope...

I have Cisco 2851 router with 12.3(8)T5 IP-BASE IOSI have dialup pppoe on giga 0/0I want accept dialin pppoe connections on giga 0/1I dont use vpdn-group this is my configbba-group pppoe test virtual-template 1 sessions per-mac limit 1!interface Loop...

vgorokhov by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the following output, what does the IV size refer too?Thanks,Chris---------------------------------inbound esp sas:spi: 0x3491ACD6(881962198)transform: esp-3des esp-md5-hmac ,in use settings ={Tunnel, }slot: 0, conn id: 2000, flow_id: 1, crypto ma...

gatlin007 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear allWe have a pix 515E with VPN rsa-sig authentication configured. the conf is running, but we have still the same problem which is :the vpn client receive an ip address from a local pool (vpn_ip_pool) but no DNS address and no domain name.We hav...

d.baba by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to VPN from my site to another site via the VPN client and I can not do it.The two sites are not on the same network.I can use Citrix to connect to other site that we work with but not VPN.Is their a restriction on the Firewall 515e that ...

vitancris by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes