cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Im just curious, when im playing games online (which is Ragnarok RPG game) using dial up it does not allow another computer to be registerte when we are sharing the same dial-up connection. Why ? while in DSL connection it allows multiple player.Hope...

I have Cisco 2851 router with 12.3(8)T5 IP-BASE IOSI have dialup pppoe on giga 0/0I want accept dialin pppoe connections on giga 0/1I dont use vpdn-group this is my configbba-group pppoe test virtual-template 1 sessions per-mac limit 1!interface Loop...

vgorokhov by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the following output, what does the IV size refer too?Thanks,Chris---------------------------------inbound esp sas:spi: 0x3491ACD6(881962198)transform: esp-3des esp-md5-hmac ,in use settings ={Tunnel, }slot: 0, conn id: 2000, flow_id: 1, crypto ma...

gatlin007 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear allWe have a pix 515E with VPN rsa-sig authentication configured. the conf is running, but we have still the same problem which is :the vpn client receive an ip address from a local pool (vpn_ip_pool) but no DNS address and no domain name.We hav...

d.baba by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to VPN from my site to another site via the VPN client and I can not do it.The two sites are not on the same network.I can use Citrix to connect to other site that we work with but not VPN.Is their a restriction on the Firewall 515e that ...

vitancris by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a PIX 501 which was previously only used for VPN Clients to connect. The PIX has NAT-T enabled because clients are usually behind customer firewalls. All working fine.Now, in addition to the client VPNs, I am configuring a Site-to-Site...

I am rolling out a VPN to several sites using a PIX Firewall headend (515e) and using 806/831 IOS routers, PIX 501's/506's, and Cisco VPN Client software on the remote side for Network access. Anyway the issue is with the 'EzVPN Group Idle-timeout', ...

d-garnett by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can someone show me a link to do vpn ipsec with other VPN vendor from Cisco router ? i.e. www.fortinet.com. Thank you very much.

netman2k5 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying for the first time to connect to my company's VPN. I keep getting the following message and am unable to connect. I have verified that I am using the correct user name and password. Is there a setting or step I may have missed? I am u...

We have a Direct PC connection in a foreign country and are having problems getting a GRE tunnel and telnet accessibility over the satellite connection. Does anyone have experience or recommendations on how to get this up and working? Any tuning reco...

Aaron D by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes