cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Has any one had success with FTD machine certificate based authentication?  I have user certificate based authentication working  but I cannot get machine certificate based authentication to work.  The same Microsoft CA signs both the user and mac...

Matt Cole by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a, IKEv1 VPN tunnel between two 5516x firewalls, that fails phase 2 continuously until we do a shut/no shut on the tunnel interface. At times one side of the tunnel will show as mm_active, while the other side will show that it is rekeying.  ...

VPN Tunnels.png

Hi, for some reason my anyconnect users connect using:  DTLS1 and I wanted to upgrade to 1.2 if it's available.  It's not an option to click on in ASDM.  I'm running asa984-20-smp-k8.bin, should I be at another firmware version?  Thanks!

JimBo852 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello for everybpdy. We are going to change old ssl certificate on firepower 1140 by new ssl certificate. If i understood correclty, for this action i need delete current certificate from current anyconnect connection Delete it from pki certificate A...

ssl_1.JPG ssl_2.JPG ssl_1.JPG
kapydan88 by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are working towards a new remote vpn likely to be cisco ASA. The pull between different teams involved is if a radius(ISE) is needed or should the ASA be just integrated to talk directly with active directory servers and use groups within fr...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning to all,I need to configure a vpn to aws from a cisco c927 router but I have no option to configure it: FWTelecom(config-if)#tunnel mode ? aurp AURP TunnelTalk AppleTalk encapsulation cayman Cayman TunnelTalk AppleTalk encap...

Hello Teams, I have some questions. Is there pop-up notification system in anyconnect agent before RA-VPN user's password expiration?Or after expiration?As to my knowledge, ASA and FTD are possible using password-management command.But, I'm using FDM...

HWAN by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've deployed an ASAv (without a license yet) in my virtual network at Azure in order to test it to see if it will function how I expect it to when connecting IPsec VPNs (Azure tunnels don't support enough features). I was able to bring up an IKEv1 t...

Hi all, I'm trying to build a VPN site-to-site between a multiple context CISCO 5525X (9.8(4)26) and a multi context CISCO 5585X (9.2(4))On CISCO 5525X, I receive an error in ASDM: "There is no site-to-site VPN license allocated to this context"I wen...