cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear colleagues,in few of my spoke sites I need to migrate from IOS/XE to ASA (software version 9.14(1)) and the question is whether it's possible to migrate the route-based VPN configuration, keeping configuration of hub side (many different clients...

doka by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DearsI wanted to get your support and comments on below symptoms My FWencrpt + DecryptEncap + Decap Remote FWNo encrypt + DecryptNo encap + Decap in this usually this means issue in remote FWcustomer keep defending and arguments  is there any chance ...

Hi, Is anyone able to explain what the custom attribute TunnelOptimizationsEnabled actually does? I’ve read Cisco docs that recommend it’s applied to maximise client throughput but can’t find an explanation of what it actually does.  Also is it likel...

DAVIES604 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've found a couple articles online talking about removing a Cisco folder from c:\temp\and from %localappdata%\temp\The folder does not exist in either location.Creating a folder there doesn't help either. The error suggests contacting the system adm...

Hi,   Im seeing the strange behaviour in three VPN's to Azure that IPsec only seems to works when the IKEv2 role is set at initiator;   WORKS (ie, can ping host within remote selector IP range)   Session-id:17, Status:UP-ACTIVE, IKE count:1, CHILD co...

goblock99 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I need to setup any connect SSL VPN on Cisco 2951 router. The Cisco 2951 is running version 15.4(3)M1 with securityk9 feature enabled. If running latest anyconnect VPN version 4.9, is cisco router 2951 compatible with anyconnect version 4.9? ...

dandandan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA configured for AnyConnect to use certificates for authentication.   The command "show crypto ikev2 sa" shows the following:Tunnel-id Local                                               Remote                                                  Statu...

We have ASA 5510 with 8.2.5 version and device manager version 7.8.2 We had configured the AAA(Radius server(AD)) server as authentication server. Now we have requirement of identifying the VPN user devices(Laptop/desktop/mobile) belongs to company/p...

Murugank by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: