cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We've got some laptops we are exploring the idea of putting the Dell Wyse PC Converter 2.1 software on to deploy as a thin client laptop. However the issue I ran into is after installing the software AnyConnect works, except for since we for users to...

jkay18041 by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, hope you are all safe. One server in our inside network is an RDS, this particular server works as expected long as the traffic is originating from the internal network and sites that are part of L2L. Now we wanted this server to be avai...

Eduard A. by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Let me start with this statement I've red: “The main difference between identity NAT and NAT exemption is that with identity NAT, the traffic must be sourced from the address specified with the nat 0 statement, whereas with NAT exemption, traffic can...

Eduard A. by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am facing issue with ASA VPN tunnel (ikev2) which is not coming up. "show crypto ikev2 sa" is not showing any output. Please share the VPN "debug commands" which can be used for troubleshooting, with out impacting much on ASA processing utiliza...

Hello all, Currently I have AnyConnect (4.8.03036) VPN access through a FTD 2120 (6.3.0.3 Build 77) manged by FMC and  authenticating via Duo Authentication proxy service on a MS domain controller.  Is it possible to also use a machine certificate in...

Dear community,   after switching the router in our datacenter from a RV180 to RV340 the VPN tunnels won't come up. I get this output from two asas trying to establish the tunnel   IKE MM Initiator FSM error history (struct &0x00007f9794ad6d00) <st...

Isynth by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, Is there any way to recover the pre-shared key for the VPN from the ASA configs? ikev1 pre-shared-key ***** ikev2 remote-authentication pre-shared-key ***** ikev2 local-authentication pre-shared-key ***** CF

Hi, I have a customer that has a few bookmarks to their Internal resources within their Clientless VPN portal. The users can access those internal resources through the Clientless VPN however, they are unable to access any dropdown menus, instead som...

Jay47110 by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Hoping someone might have some information to assist me. I have a ASA 5585-SSP-10 pair running in context mode. It is version 9.8(2).We have a customer who wants to configure dynamic split tunnels. However we cannot complete the configurati...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers