cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

What software (O2 mini Windows 2003 Mobile Second Edition) can do VPN with Cisco Product such as VPN concentrator?

adul by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !A customer want to use only digital certificates ( no xauth ) to connects his users to a VPN3005 concentrator. I'm using mapping rules to assing the certificates to the correct VPN group.But - he wants static ip adresses, which is I cannot assign...

taagaard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am working on a PRI dial out config, wherein the remote end will hv the windows PC with the dial-in server configuration parameters. While dialing out we are able to establish the connection but it gets disconnected immediately and am suspecting...

please,I am working on the system docsis wireless, it is equiped by the :UBR72461 dowstream side3upstream sidehow can do to force the cable to locking on a define upstream ?thank youstephane

I currently have a PIX515E sitting behind a perimeter. This perimeter is connected to the Internet. It has security ACLs configured it. What I would like to do is use the PIX as a VPN termination point and hence need to open up certain port numbers o...

vincent-n by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day eveyones,Would appreciate some help. I am trying to establish a tunnel from my LapTop using Windows XP Pro and a Cisco VPN Client Version 4.6. I am trying to configure my Cisco 837 Router to accept a connection from my LapTop. My goal is whe...

Hi ,what is the difference between in-band and out of band connection ?Regards ,

katab by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everone ,I'm traying to connect router 2610 [ (IOS 12.2) with WIC 1T card] to an external modem , but the conn LED off , also i cann't change the WIC to work as async ?plz help

katab by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to set a parameter to enforce VPN Clients to change their password every 30 days? When my user database reside in Internal Database or RADIUS etc..

roy-sam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can somebody confirm the following.If a PIX with multiple Interfaces is configured with nat (inside) 0 access-list no_natIs it possible to set-up a static map for a server on the Inside interface to an address on one of the other Interfaces?Thanks

bjenner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes