cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

have a question regarding PIX and Microsoft CA . At the moment we have a Microsoft PKI solution with Windows 2003. There's an offline Root CA and an online Enterprise Issuing CA. The Issuing CA issues certificates for Domain users on smartcards.Some ...

scolombo by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help,I would like to know how to configur l2tp over ipsec between microsoft windows client and a cisco router.thank you very muchKen Li

kli by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Dell D600 laptop running the Cisco VPN Client 4.0.2.The problem our team is experiencing is once we connect to a network, the Dell latop will freeze for approx 1-2 minutes. There will be no response from the laptop. If you open an applicat...

Would anyone know what is the limit of IPSec tunnels that can be created on a 7206 router. I have about 30 or so IPSec tunnels created on this router. All of the tunnels disconnect randomly and frequently during the course of the day and night. They ...

jwhite by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello...any help appreciated..I am behing a PAT interface on a PIX, and have an ACL permitting ESP in. I am trying to connect to a 1701 IOS router using VPN. The connection works fine if I do not use PAT, but when using PAT I get the ffg error on t...

ctasher by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How many tunnels VPN/IPSEC that I get to establish using the configuration of HUB in a 3745 with DMVPN?

lfabricio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any recommendations on how to config a network listfor a LAN-to-LAN tunnel for ALL traffic?I can make it work for specific routes with thereverse mask but I cannot get it to take 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 or 0.0.0.0/255.255.255.255Customer wants ALL destinati...

4mellis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I've got visiters that are using their Cisco VPN Client v4 software to make a VPN Connection to their Cisco VPN Concentrators at their office. I'm using a PIX 515E to control inbound and outbound access.As a quick fix, I allowed them all ...

dan.ring by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, There seem to be a few deficiencies with the Concentrator that affect our network. Perhaps I'm missing something or there is a workaround.1) Are static nats possible; i.e. 1-to-1, same src to dest always?2) Do you need a static route for the remo...

I'm trying to setup a VPN between PIX and a VPN 3000. All configurations are complete, but the tunnel is not established. On the PIX, from "show crypto engine" and "show isakmp sa" commands, I can't see the tunnel. From "show ipsec sa" command, I ...

josephqiu by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with a VPN concentrator at his central site and two remote sites with 1700 series routers. Each remote site currently has a VPN tunnel to the central concentrator. The customer would like to add an additional VPN tunnel from one o...

mwadam by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes