cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there any way to figure out *remotely* which slot in a PIX-535 has the VAC+ installed? Or for that matter, which FE/GE NICs are installed in exactly which slots? (`sh hard' and `sh vers' simply enumerate the cards in the order found during boot.)

sorensens by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've several VPN peers per PIX. I added new peer - added new lines (crypto map MOS 50 ) into existed CRYPTO MAP and created new ISAKMP KEY for new address. But the channel is not up until i deletecrypto map MOS interface outside and cteate in again-#...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks We hv networks spread over different locations & no remote access is possible for troubleshooting as of now.I wud like to use Ipsec VPN for establishing connectivity thru internet to troubleshoot as & when there is a need. My question is shud I...

sikkander by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently installed NetGear WGT624 Wireless router. It works okay. I am able to surf the internet sites from my laptop using wireless connection. However, if I try to connect to my office using CISCO VPN client (ver 4.0.4), it is not connecting...

sethraman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who uses his vpn from various hotspots, He has problems with some sites connecting to the central site that uses a pix(6.3.3) for VPN tunnel termination, yet from the same hotspot can connect to another site that uses a router for t...

"The client did not match the firewall policy configured on the central site VPN device. Cisco Integrated Client should be enabled or installed on your computer." the above error i get when i connect to a particular vpn profile, from the same com...

stupidj13 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

from the 6.3 version, we can work with vlan under the pix firewall,my question is, if we create vlans on the dmz, and three intrefaces on the pix interface DMZ, on physical and to logical, can i assign ip @ on the dmz but from different subnet?will t...

Hi all -I have a problem that sounds so simple, yet it is giving me even more gray hair!! I am trying to connect to a Checkpoint Device using Checkpoint VPN Secureremote client. I am behind a PIX firewall. I have opened up all of the obvious on th...

joe by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes