cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am new learning how to setup MS certificate authenticaion for VPN 3000 Concentrator clients. MS Cert runs on a Windows 2000 Active Directory with 1-way trust with NT 4 domain controller (this is where all domain users are stored). The certificate i...

by.soo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using Cisco's 4.0.4B VPN client on a Windows 2000 machine to terminate an ipsec tunnel on a remote PIX. My client is PATted behind a PIX. (There is no tunnel from PIX to PIX). Both PIXes are at 6.3.3. Here is what it looks like:Client----PIX(pat...

bphelps by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Currently, we have FWSM version 1.1(3) on our firewall blades.. Do you recommend to upgrade it to version 2.2.(1) and is it stable enough ?thanks--osman

arslaner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer that wants to do the following:Using just routers with Firewall feature set.Site-to-Site IPSec connections across the internet in a hub ans spoke manor. (that is the easy part and is working)The routers are also acting as MGCP gate...

I am running 2621 with JK8o3s IOS.I don't have this command avaiable:Router(config)#cyrpto isakmp client configuration groupHow can I enable this command or this command is not part of this IOS feature set.Is anyone who what will be exact code (IOS) ...

amirali by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The setup of a VPN 3000 load balanced configuration is straight forward.However, there isn't much information about how you configure the return path to the private interface.This is in Network Extension mode. Lets say out client is 10.10.10.10, tal...

Hi!I have a general question to split tunneling.Normally, when you use split tunneling, youdecide to protect only some networks or hostsand any other traffic goes by.So my question is, is it possible to do following:Any traffic goes through the tunne...

I am having an issue getting a client connected to VPN 3005 using solaris client 3.7.3. Phase 1 SA is being deleted before phase 2 is up. I have searched every whenre for a soltion on this but can't find anything.

Can a 501 be an EZ VPN Remote client to multiple EZ VPN Servers simultaneously? I'm switching a site from a FT1 with a static IP to ADSL with a dynamic IP. That site has 2 tunnels, 1 to HQ and 1 to another branch office. If so, any working config ...

tmadden by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes