cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I know cRTP is not compatible with standard IPSec tunnels, but do you guys know if cRTP can work with a standard GRE tunnel and/or an IPSec encrypted GRE tunnel? If so, do you know how the order of operations works to make it happen?

benadams by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone can explain why the transparent tunnelling not working despite I've already check them?IPSec Over UDP : checkedAllow Local LAN: checkedBut at statistic window, I see this:Transparent Tunnelling:InactiveLocal LAN:DisableI cannot get my vpn clie...

We have to Create a IPSEC VPN from a PIX (1) - Site A to Cisco Router (2) - Site B over the internet. Set has been shown below.PIX -------INTERNET---------Firewall--------Router(1) (2)Site A Site BPIX is having the Public IP and Ro...

kaustav.g by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me. I have a pix 515 and using the Cisco dialer 4.0.3 on a PC with XP SP2. I am able to connect with the dialer but when I try to use remote desktop or citrix I cannot access anything on the LAN. I recentl...

jamz23 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Howdy all,My colleague and I are in debate over what to do with the fixup protocols in the PIX config. My take on the matter is if we are not using those protocols listed then we should shut it down as they pose a security risk, albiet possibly smal...

moorera by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, sometimes i receive this error on my router ( this is the end point of my VPN ): %CRYPTO-4-RECVD_PKT_MAC_ERR It seem an authentication error, but the problem occour only few times during the day and not always...Any suggestion will be appreci...

Hi, I have a VPN between three sites, in each site I have a Cisco 831 that establish a VPN tunnel with a VRF (on my ISP) then I have a clear channel in the Headquarter to my ISP, the problem I have is that I have to manually modify the MTU size from ...

e-estevez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having some issues with some VPN clients to a PIX firewall. The PIX is on 6.3(3) code and the clients are running v4.I have one remote user in particular who has two machines that he connects to the PIX simultaneously. One needs a specific IP s...

Hawe any one ever use this product?http://www.stbernard.com/products/iprism/products_iprism.aspPlease give me some comments. My boos is looking forward to buy it. They siad the product is CiscoAVVID Partner, but how good is it?

xrule2k by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just purchase Cisco VPN and it is Cisco VPN 3005 Concentrator Version 4.1.5 Rel Jun 18, 2004 This was the log file from Client:************************************************************************Cisco Systems VPN Client Version 4.0.4 (Rel)Copy...

Hello,I am a firewall newbie and I have a 515e firewall running pix 6.3(3) but am having some issues with traffic on VPN connections.I can establish a connection (using cisco vpn client)and have set the firewall to allocate a 192.168.4.x address. i c...