cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having trouble seeing the Internet while connected by VPN to my PIX 515E (v6.3.1). I am doing PPTP with Windows XP clients and local authentication. I can connect very quickly with no problems and can see the internal network – I just can’t see ...

brian975 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have an issue in the UK in that PPPoE is not yet available, we have a host of clients who have ADSL lines with a single IP address and wish to implement a PIX as a VPN gateway, can you give us some pointers as to how to get the VPN tunnel to t...

Here is the doubt. if i have a pix to pix conection, for instance a x.x.0.1 network under one pix and a x.x.1.1 under the other pix and the hosts x.x.0.1 and x.x.0.2 access the server on the x.x.1.1 i will use 2 licenses on one pix and 1 lincese on...

rodrigo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm considering setting up a pptp vpn on win2k server behind a pix 501 firewall (+ nat) with only 1 static IP. I will also need to have at least 2 - 3 Terminal Server client connected simultaneously.Terminal service will run through vpn tunnel.Ca...

mike_1525 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are a bit stumped on this one, even Cisco doesn't have a clue, hope someone on this board can provide an answer.Our Mac user applied Apple's 5/3/2004 security update which documentated a change to IPSec. User noticed that after the update, when c...

sciarrino by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we have problems in using long digital certificates in the case of a Cisco VPN concentrator 3000 .For such long digital certificates the following log is typical:=================================================================vpn 12846817 06/0...

bLoehle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I´m having a PIX and a Cisco 836 connected via IPSec VPN. Now I want to setup a dial backup connection from the 836 to an ISP and establish a VPN-Tunnel over this dial backup connection.There are two ways I think. 1st. Doing it with dialer watch ...

geand by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been asked to implement an IPSec VPN between 4 sites connected by ADSL (UK) using the following equipment:Central Site:-------------1 * 2621 (ADSL WIC) - (2 * Static IP's from ISP)1 * PIX 515-R-DMZ BunRemote sites (* 3)------------------1 * 17...

Help,I'm trying to create a VPN tunnel using L2TP/IPSec from Windows XP into a Cisco 831 (IOS version 12.3(2)T). I've followed all of the configuration instructions in the Cisco "L2TP Security" feature note under "Configuring Client-Initiated VPDN Tu...

Hi,I need help in a configuring a Catalyst 2948G-L3 Switch. I have no prior Cisco experience. I am able to access the switch console, but I'm having problems creating a vpn. What I would like to do is configure 2 vpn's that will allow me to have to s...

hi,i have a probleme with vpn, i configured my pix firewall 525 6.3.3 to be be the server for cisco vpn client software, the subnet inside the pix is 192.168.10.0, here is the configurationaccess-list VPN permit ip 192.168.10.0 255.255.255.0 192.168....

I'm confused, why would one set the parameters (eg.Authentication, Encryption) for IKE negotiations (with crypto isakmp policy)to prepare for the IPSec configurations and then yet still need to configure parameters for the transform set in the cypto ...

frenzeus by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes