Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

vpn

hi,if i want to do a vpn site to site, i have a question about the access-list vpn which we nat (inside) 0 access-list vpnso my question is, let's assume the networks are :192.168.1.0 and 192.168.2.0is it enough to permit trafic from 1 to 2 or we hav...

Hello,I have build up a DMVPN Solution with a 3725 (12.3-3a) Hun and a Cisco 836 (12.3-7T1) Spoke.The DMVPN Solution is usinf dynamic IP Adresses on the spoke. The configuration is running fine for some days. After some days the tunnel do not work an...

Anyone heard news on cisco's support for Citrix applications?To date i've only seen Neoteris sucessfully connect citirx applications over SSL.I prefer to stick w/ the 3000 series, so any information is greatly appreciated.

dmogle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community,We configured our 515 PIX to accept VPN Clients (3.6.6 and above) connections, and we do not have any problem to get to the 'inside' and to browse the LAN. Our problem is to get out through the outside with an IP address of the VPN local...

d.ferroni by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

At my office I have a PIX 515 that is configured for a PPTP VPN. I am able to create a VPN tunnel from home to my office using the Microsoft VPN client. I recently purchased a PIX 501 for my home. When I try to create a VPN from my office to my ho...

jwebber by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

People: I am having the weirdest of the problems... I have a PIX515E with several Linksys BEFX41 routers with VPNs..... suddenly... the VPNs cannot be established... I have Linksys routers distributed in diferent places... and all of them are u...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have found in the cisco docs that the vpn module for the 1700 series will support 100 max tunnels and 4Mbps throughput, but can't confirm if this will support 30 nailed up tunnels @ the same time. Only 1-3 will be active at a time, but I would lik...

m-reusch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PIX506E--------from config:.....access-list outside_cryptomap_20 permit ip 172.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 10.10.0.0 255.255.0.0 log .....crypto map MINSK 20 match address outside_cryptomap_20-------i can successfuly ping from PC1(VLAN1,172.20.4.4) behind PIX to...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have this set-upLAN---ROUTER---WWWI have a new router and tested the IOS VPN server with VPN Client 4.0with the settings below I was able to establish a vpn connection using local databaseaaa authentication login USERAUTHEN localaaa authorization n...

Hi there,We have a PIX 515E firewall with IPSEC VPN (UDP) enabled on interface outside. We noticed recently that one of our vendors which is connected to the VPN and transmitting large amounts of ICMP protocol unreachable traffic. This happened when ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm in the middle of setting up a VPN concentrator to use certificates with IPsec. I am using the Microsoft CA, which seem to work fine.I encountered two problems, maybe someone else saw this as well.First of all, the concentrator 3030 with th...

koksm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes