cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

why vlan 1 cannot be secure vlan on 6500+FWSM?Router#confConfiguring from terminal, memory, or network [terminal]?Enter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z.Router(config)#firewall vlan-group 1 1-2Vlan 1 can not be a secure vlan

gaoyang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Security SMEs,Needing some clarification here. I understand that outbound VPN Client access from behind the PIX w/ PAT can be done with fixup esp-ike command on ver 6.3. Is there any way possible to get this to work with multiple outbound VPN Client ...

tvorhauer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have a setup where a PIX501 works as a VPN-client up against my central VPN3000 concentrator (LAN-2-LAN mode with NAT-T).The pix's outside interface is behind an ISP-managed firewall at the remote end, and it obtains it IP-address via DHCP...

mikkle by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router that has a dynamic connection to a site. The vendor is changing to a new site that will be using traditional ACL and VPN. It is my understanding that I must use two separate crypto maps for this. Since all the traffic originates on...

bgibson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a (possibly) unusual question: I would like to establish an IPsec tunnel (on a PIX), with a certain policy (e.g. tunnel all traffic from 10.1.0.0 to 10.2.0.0). However, no everything from one net to the other is allowed. Is there a way t...

gmassen by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am trying to have password expiry with local database on acs linked from the concentrator. this does not seem to work and tac advise that this is only possible if you then link the acs to an nt domain. this seems extremely rubbish.is there no way i...

ciscoacs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to configure 3 2611's (2 remote sites, 1 HQ site) to pass all interesting traffic (from remote sites) out the HQ router. I have the vpn tunnels up and running just need a bit of help getting all traffic to pass via the vpn tunnel. I have enc...

rfaber by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, all sorry for such a simple question. But im hoping that someone could just solidify what i *think I already understand. To my understanding Protocol 50, has been defined to me as (ESP). Others reference protocol 50 as (GRE). Is it defined as a c...

ert021 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi forum,Does anyone know if WebVPN support ftp connection.I am looking for solution that will implement ftp over ssl without requiring any additional configuration such as installation of ftp serve that ssl is built in.Regards.Yossi Mor

Yossi.Mor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I read the document with the following URL of...http://cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_tech_note09186a0080094aad.shtmlAnd the following reads..."IP addresses in the pool of global addresses specified with the global command requir...

pguibord by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a Pix 501 (version 6.3(1)) and using the VPN Client (versions 3.6.4(a) and 4.0.1(Rel)) for VPN access. The clients are able to connect to the Pix, go through authentication, the client claims that the secure tunnel has been established ...

arthecker by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We want to utilize the certificate management section of the VPN concentrator to manage our users instead of a group name and group password for the first authentication method. I have some questions. 1). What will installing the CA Certificate from ...

We are planning on having a site to site VPN setupbetween two PIX firewalls. Site1 has 192.16.10.0 on the inside network and is the HQ. ( Head Quaters). This site contains most all the server and resources that site 2 would need access to.Site2 has i...

singh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi alli have a LL connecitivity to my central location backed up with ISDN bri line .i m using Single Des encryption for security purpose.when i make my LL down isdn triggers no issues i m still connected with my server,pinging works fine both from P...