cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Trying to establish the Site to Site VPN between PIX & CyberGuard firewall. IPSEC comes up only when the traffic is initiated from the Cyberguard side. 'Show crypto ipsec' shows only outbound SAs from the PIX side after the tunnel comes up. Posting t...

I have configured PPTP on the PIX to allow a remote user connect.>Everything works great,except the remote user cannot Browse the Internet with his PPTP pool address..I am doing only local authentication..DO I need to disble NAT 0 for them to talk on...

dandawson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi forum,I have setup deployment for l2tp/IPsec were wireless client authenticate versus ACS server via VPN 3000 concentrator.ACS is configured to search for users in Active Directory.The problem is that only after 5-6 times the user is successfully ...

Yossi.Mor by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For the networks behind my Cisco3030, do I need to add a static route to the internal interface of the concentrator to get to the ipsec- lan to lan connections in my remote offices?.

shawn.s by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI used pix as my company vpn gateway , i used ACS server as authentication server , then external databse is windows 200 ADI question is, how can i prevent some user login my vpn gateway , but the user had a account on AD serverThanks in advanc...

emily by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In currently trying to test my VPN config that I will be implementing at a new office. Now dont laugh, but I want to test the pix 501 from home. But I dont have a static IP, so what Ive done in the past is just dial in from home and switch the set p...

I have a WAN link between two IOS routers that will be encrypting all traffic via IPsec. I need to prioritise traffic across this link.I'm aware of two methods I can use:a) priority queuing and qos pre-classifyb) manipulation of diffserv bits (TOS) a...

crhodes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3 sites - a head office (20 users) & 2 branch offices (5 users each)all sites have 512k DSL connections & Cisco 837 routersi wish to set up vpn connections between the branch offices & the head officeTraffic will only be originated at the bran...

amcusack by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is the software Cisco VPN client v4.x for Windows and Linux free of charge as long as it is used to connect to a VPN concentrator, PIX or relevant IOS release on a router? If that is correct, are you allowed to use any version of the client and upgr...

sahmad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Pix 515 firewall.Currently they have two seperate mail servers on the "DMZ" side of the firewall. Internal IP: x.x.x.xOutside IP: y.y.y.yhere is the setupnames x.x.x.10 mail1 x.x.x.26 mail2Alias (inside) y.y.y.10 mail1 255.255.255.255A...

ctsinc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have pix 6.3(3). I configured the DNS and WINS on the server as well as on the PIX. We are trying to connect through microsoft PPTP VPN clietn. I can ping by full qualified name not by name of the server.Can someone help on this.Thanks

rjain by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes